Love You Puppy

Izuku midoriya x Katsuki bakugou twin sister reader smut

Part 2 :having the same interests

You and izuku have been relationship since last year now and its 2nd year of UA and you two are still a thing even tho your twin brother Katsuki didn't really like it as you got to the school gate with your twin you saw your friends and your bf izuku talking to tenya, todoroki and uraraka and sui you walked over to them "hey guys hi izu" you said you went over to "hi puppy how are you" your izuku said kissing your earlope to your neck leaving a hickey on your neck then kissed your cheek taking your hand in his as you continue to talk and laugh with tenya, uraraka and todoroki.

The of the day was classes with Mr. Aizawa, all might, Ms. Midnight and Ectoplasm after the first day back you went to the UA alliance boarding House as everyone got to your dorms some un packed their stuff while others didn't un pack stuff just and was going to do that later and since it was the day back the class opted by mina to play a game after the game was played everyone had dinner then went to bed.

The next couple of days you were in hell since your home room teacher Mr. aizawa said that you had tests and quirk test and work studies coming up you sighed in defeat as you asked the girls with they would like to have a group study session some time to study. They agreed so in a month they had group study session in the library it was you, uraraka, sui, mina, Toru, jiro and momo all study for like 3 hours one day and the week after that for 2 hours. The next month after that you had couple of test and quirk test you didn't get to see your bf izuku that much cause he apparently your bf Katsuki got into a fight with him oh and your bf izuku didn't start the fight it was your brother when you heard this of course it was him they were both pretty banged up they both had been heeled by recovery girl.

After you got to see him "ah izu are you ok I heard you had fight with my brother" you said to worriedly "aww I'm fine puppy" he said kissing you "then what was the fight about?" you asked him "well you know your brother being your brother again" he said to you "ah so him being a selfish and arrogant boy again" you said to him "look those your words not mine but yeah" he said to you.

You looked at each other then laughed as you snuggle together talking about pro hero's again. You watch him as he would look through his 13 hero notebooks. After that you went scold your brother Katsuki for fighting with your bf izuku. "bro I thought you going to try to be nice with my bf izuku midoriya for me" you yelled at him "oh shut up sis like hell would I be nice to that damm nerd" he yelled back "oh fuck no I won't shut up Katsuki (middle name) bakugou you go apologises to my bf izuku midoriya right now" you shouted at him you knowing far to well that your twin brother Katsuki hates it when he gets middle named by you in arguments.

"did you just middle name sis" he yelled looking offended you smirk "oh yes I'd did brother so go and apologise to him" you siid to him. "fine fine I'll apologise to your bf izuku midoriya sis" he said grumpily as he walk down the hallway with you follow up behind him just to make sure that he doesn't do anything to your bf izuku again. You and your brother Katsuki stood outside your bf izuku midoriya's dorm room you look at him and see a pout you sigh and kncok on the door your bf came to open it to see you "oh puppy" he said "hi izu" you said shared a kiss "what's your brother Katsuki doing here?" izuku asked you "well he is here to apologise to you izu" you said to him. Izuku looked back over at your brother Katsuki "brother go on apologise to him" you said giving him the look of *if you don't I'll middle name you for the rest of your life and I will tell everyone in our class about your middle name too* he gupled at you then looked back izuku.

"izuku I..m sorry for fighting with you" he said to him "well kacchan I accepted it" he said "can I go now sis?" your twin brother asked you "yes you can go now brother" you said to your brother. He left you and your bf alone "so puppy what exactly did you do get him to apologise to me?" he asked you as he  pulls to the bed "well you see i might of used his middle name that he hates so much that feared him into apologise to you" you said to him as he sat down on the bedsheets as you straddle his lap "ah really wow so what is his middle name then?" he asked you "well actually izu I'm not allowed to tell anyone this" you said to him.