My BabyBird

Pro hero Hawks x sidekick reader

Genre: fluff, smut

(f/s/k/n)- female sidekick name

(m/s/k/n) - male sidekick name

Your quirk- aniform (you transform into any animal you like) - for the reader she likes wild cats so yeah

Sidekick hero name- kitty

(🔞⚠️ public office sex, pet name, fingering 🔞⚠️)

Hawks was sitting in his office drinking his morning coffee while dreaming of a bowl of chicken when he was tooken out of thought by secretary name knocking on the door of his office "hawks your new sidekick y/n l/n is here to see you now" she said to hawks as she smiled at y/n as she waited for him to give the all clear to let you in. As he nods to the women at the door he motions for her to let you in. "wait.. Is she cute then let in" he said to her as you were let in she closes the door behind you leaving you alone with him. Hawks stops and stares at the new girl with the aniform quirk it obviously being a lynx cat with a support weapon tape to her back her ears up and tail swishing back and forward. He saw you and stubbled on his words you giggled at him cause he waw extremely hot and sexy and very good looking.

As soon as you finished the talk about what you would be doing and alot with Kawls you left the office and join the other sidekicks down stairs. A few weeks later the same women came into his office saying that a villain has been terorizing civilians near here" hawks nodded to the women and got up walking towards the open window he turned to her saying "thank (secretary name) I been on it. Tell the others recruits to go to the location" he said and flew out the window to the exact location. The women went back to the sidekicks room she picked out some of them that including you. 

As he saw things from the air you and the other the villain tieing him up hawks flew down to the ground "good work everyone" he said to the other sidekicks but not to you as you went back to the agency after giving the villain up tot the police. Later that day you were about to leave when hawks called you back by your hero name "hey kitty can you hang back I want to talk to you about something" he said to you nodding you walked over to him you and him had a talk in his office after you left but not alone hawks went with you.

Hawks pov
After I meet y/n when she walk through that door with secretary I couldn't get y/n out of my mine like I know she my new sidekick and all but like seriously she was hot for be 20 like wow she was so, beautiful with her tight sidekick outfit on that fit her chest and ass so well and fuck I'm hard again like the last time this happened a I look down to see a visible tent cause of her since I was in my office I was alone so I was able to fix it but anyone saw. But for the newt couple of days  i had hard time looking at y/n same way anyway she was in my office we just talking when one of the (secretary name) came "there is a villian terrorizing civilians near by" they said. After that mission I had called y/n cause I saw she looked a bit down so, I talked to her. We talked for a while I took her home just to make sure that she was ok you know just trying to be a nice guy.

Months later we got close me and y/n started are friendship first cause want to be her friend as I was waiting in my office for y/n I couldn't help but remember what she said to me last night before walked her home "that I just want to knowledge a bit more" there was a knock I said "come in" the door opened and I saw her walk in to the office and close the door behind her I smiled at her she didn't smile back. So, I got up and asked her a question I've wanted to ask her for a while "ehm y/n I was wondering if you wanted to you know go out with me like maybe this Saturday if you are free" he said nervously looking at you.

"I'll have to check what I have on Saturday" you said check your calendar to see you free that day but you say that to him you just looked at him. He moved closer to you "na na I'm sorry keigo but I have something on Saturday sorry" you said to him sadly as try to leave his office "wait what really are you sure about that y/n I because I saw you had nothing on Saturday so please just one date with me that's all" he said to you as he move over to and touched your hand. You thought about it for a bit and decided to go out with him for one date I mean what could possibly go wrong "great i'll see you on Saturday" he said to you happily.