Can We Start Again

Eijiro kirishima (red Riot) x nature quirk reader fluff

Your quirk- nature

Use - you can grown any flower, plant anywhere even underground and can contorl perticular animals

Quirk weakness - if there is no water around you you can't grow anyway you also can't control every animal.

Hero name: Flora

From the beginning you weren't really close to eijirou kirishima you didn't really know why you weren't close like to him you were just a class mate. As the class went on practice quirk matches again until the U. S. J incident happened no-one thought that the LOV invaded them while they were about to do specialised rescue training with thirteen. minewhile back at U.S.J the Katsuki bakugo and eijiro kirishima suddenly attack the villain leader one of the other villian warp the class and scatter them across the various regions in the U.S.J facility. For izuku, minor and tsuyu they were warped to ship wreak zone. Shoto and Toru hagakure was warp to landslide zone. While denki kaminari, momo yaoyorozu and kyoka jiro were sent to the mountain zone. Fumikage tokoyami and koji koda were warped to the windstorm zone and last but least mashirao Ojiro was warped to the fire zone and Katsuki and eijirou were sent to the zuins zone.

Tenya had saved you, uraraka and others in the class after the other got back to the pro hero thirteen and warp villian kurogiri blocked the path tenya took it on himself to get help as it no could call the pro heroes outside the U. S. J facility. While Eraser head was fight the almight came to save the day with the help of the other pro hero's to help out. One of the pro hero's helped pro hero thirteen to the UA hospital the others students lefted to as izuku, torodoki, kirishima, Katsuki help out almight. They were able to capture one of bird nomu and the other petty villains too.

>>>after that the UA sport festival happening<<<
The U. S. J incident the head principle and the teachers and the police discussed the safety of the UA students and that the UA sports festival was deemed to be important to cancel so, with that in mind the asked some pro hero's to help out with security for the school. The classes from A-K were participating in the first year stage of the festival the first event was an obstacle course a four - kilometer- long race around the festival stadium one of the obstacles were the robots from the entrance exams you able to defeat the them. You and everyone else escaped them ran after Katsuki, todoroki and izuku and some others students from other classes. The second obstacles course was the ''the falling canyon" the students had to trekked across by walking along the tightrope you got though it and now on tot he last obstacle course was a mine field you got through it but got in 29place.

The next event of the sports festival which was a cavalry battle you were put into a group of four you were with a boy named Shinso you came in 3rd place but you didn't do the fight tournament you were sitting with Ojiro in the stands watching the first match which was izuku vs Shinso >> izuku ends up winning. In the next match up was shoto vs sero easily by icing him in the next match it was denki vs shiozaki show by using her vines on her head to protect her from the electrical current. You felt sorry for denki anyway to the quarter-final-round the match between shoto vs midoriya, tenya vs shiozaki. The semi-final round shoto went up against tenya as bakugo went up against tenya went up against shoto and lost shoto was able to freeze up his engines in his lower legs while you went up against bakugo you used your lightening but he was to fast for you he exploded you out of the ring so, in the final round shoto vs bakugo it was a very intense match both shoto and bakugo end up collapsing by midnight's quirk in the end bakugo came in 1st place, shoto in 2nd place and tokoyami came in 3rd.

>>class went back to normal<<
After that class went back to normal you sat next to uraraka your best friend you talking about stuff and everything you saw kiri-kun talking to bakugo, sero and denki. "hey sero is she still looking my way?" he asked him sero looked over at you to see y/n was not looking at him "na she isn't looking at you man she talking to uraraka, sui and jiro and ida and midoriya why do you ask?" sero said to kirishima. Kaminari walked over to sero and kirishima hearing there conversation so he stood next to sero "hey do you not like y/n for some reason kirishima?" kami asked him "well yes no maybe Idk really I know it's not manly of me to say I hate people but Idk I just don't want her around me" he said to kami "well maybe Idk talk to her" sero said to kirishima "yeah probably right" he said to sero. "hey shitty hair what are you so afraid of just tell her" bakugo yelled at him at that you walked over to midoriya "hey deku can I ask you something?" you asked izuku you went outside the class room.