cold And mean

Princes shoto todoroki and Katsuki bakugou x arranged fiancé princess y/n midoriya

Genre: fluff, angst, smut

Royalty Au

(🔞⚠️ suicide actions, pet name 🔞⚠️)

ever since the Princess y/n midoriya got engaged to both the princes shoto and Katsuki. They have been nothing but mean and cold to her more than they were when she first met them 5 years ago. They would always flirt with other girls in the castle when she was around them, pushing her away. They didn't know that they hurt tbh thought, until one day she just had enough of it. She had enough of them. The last day before she went back to the kingdom. So she decided to end their reign. It was near her big day to be married to them actually was four months away and she will be wife to both. So she decided to write a letter to them.

So she wrote her letter to them in her guest bedroom at the palace. She wrote, she was mad and upset that they would do this to her, her own fiancé didn't care about their actions they take in doing this. She thought that their mothers probably don't know what their son's have been doing these days, as this was an arranged marriage between your kingdom and theirs to unite them if war ever breaks out in the world.

Dear princes, shoto and Katsuki,

Since we met, you have been nothing but cold and mean to me. Flirting with other girls and maids in the your castle just to make me jealous. And this went up until you both proposed to me though it was an arranged marriage to begin with. But no I am done with this i am write this letter to say goodbye forever and i hope you find someone better and prettier then me when i'm gone from this world and maybe in another life we three could have worked out or just maybe not at all, sorry if i couldn't be a better or prettier fiancé for you both.

Goodbye forever my love's,

Princess y/n midoriya.

she sealed the letter and handed it to a guard who was standing outside her bed chambers ''please give them this when i'm gone ok i hope they will understand'' she said to him ''yes princess y/n'' he said to her as he left to give this to the royal post guard. He hadn't come back when her maid myra knocked on her door "princess y/n your carriage is waiting for you" she said to her "coming myra just a minute" she said to myra. As she looked around at her bed chambers to see if she forgot anything else that she didn't/hadn't packed yet. When she saw nothing. She ran outside the room with her maid to the castle front to see both her fiancé, the two Princes outside. She smiled, went over to them ''goodbye my loves'' she said to them with a curtsy ''bye princess y/n'' katsuki said to her ''we'll see you in 4 months time'' shoto said to her ''yeah of course my prince's'' she said to them. As she got into the carriage. It rode off to her kingdom as she shared a tear of happiness and relief that she won't actually be their wife once they read the letter she hoped that they wouldn't come and see her.

When back at her castle. Everyone, even her mother the queen was getting design ready for the big day. No one knew what had happened at the castle she stayed at and y/n wanted to keep it that way. So one day y/n went to a witch in the forest of her castle to get a spell for poison. She was going to commit suicide. By drinking this, she will fall into a sleep forever but there is a way to break it, the witch did not tell her this. So a month before the big day princess y/n took the poison and fell into a forever internal sleep. A maid came to wake her up and found she did not move. She called for the queen, saying that their daughter was gone.

She came running to her daughter's room to see her. They called her fiancé's family to tell them that princess y/n had gone. Meanwhile back at their castle. In one the bedrooms in the castle, there you could hear moaning. Girls in skimpy outfits laughing and dancing as they watched two girls having fun with the two princes. One girl rode on katsuki's dick on one side of the bed the other side a girl was getting railed by shoto's dick. This went on for hours until a guard came in ''prince shoto! and Prince katsuki! I have a letter for you its from your fiancé princess y/n'' he said to them ''ok leave it on the table over there'' shoto said as he pulled out of the girl and got to read the letter. While that happened katsuki already on to his second sex victim. She moaning and bouncing on his dick ''Jesus what have we done'' shoto said out loud ''what is it?'' katsuki asked him still fucking the girl on top of him.