🎶Uptown girl🎶

downtown boy idol singer eijirou kirishima x rich uptown girl reader twin sister of

idol Au

Genre: fluff

in a world where you have old fashioned café diners, discos there was this band from downtown japan they were pretty famous after their song about a uptown girl y/n l/n who the leader of the band the idol singer eijiro kirishima fell in love with her. and now well they are together so this a story about how they meet? and how he wrote the song about her? and how he couldn't get y/n out his head? all questions will be answered in this story.

it was a normal day at a local old fashioned café diner owned by the best cooks in the district of japan there sat a pretty uptown girl with all her friends laughing and gossiping about life when the bell to the dinner rang loud. she turns around to see a group boys come into the diner and go to the front to talk to the owner as they left and sat down. you and the girls whisper about them as you around maybe 5 or 6 boys a table away from the table that you were at. when a dinner waiter came over to you got your and the girls orders he left as you couldn't help but keep on looking into his eyes. after a few minutes you notice one of the boys whispered into his ear he looked up to see you staring after you notice that you looked away he chuckles with a smile on his face. he kept on sneaking glances at you while you would just blush ''do you think i should ask you out?'' he asked his best friend.

as denki looked over to see her ''maybe i don't man but she does seem interested so go for it'' he said to him ''ok i'm going to do it' he said to them as he was around to get up ''wait a minute you could write a song about her then ask her out she does look like she is from uptown japan so win her first'' izuku suggested to him ''yeah ok that might be a good idea'' he said to him as he sat back down as he sneaks a glance at her again and again. after that day he was hooked on the girl's beautiful tho you didn't know it at first and didn't not know it was you that got him hooked so after that you would visit the café diner from time to ti me to now all the time to catch the boy that also got you hooked.

you went with your friends to your table as you all sat down they came back to the diner and at this time a song had been made for her and already realised on radio and in the karaoke machine in the corner of the diner. as the song came on you heard a voice start sing to the song as you look over to see it was boy you were hooked on singing if you weren't hooked already well you are now as you fell in love with his voice.

Uptown girl
She's been living in her uptown world
I bet she's never had a backstreet guy
I bet her momma never told her why

as you dance in your seat the song you saw he got up from his seat as he went over to your table in the diner as mina moved out to left you out then she switched to be in your spot as eijiro sat beside you ''so i've seen you around in the this diner i would like to show you around downtown sometime'' he said to you as a form flirting ''i love that'' you say to him giggle he took your hand in his and kissed it you blushed ''so wanna come back to my table we could talk more cutie'' he said to you as an offer you look back at your friends they all nod hushing you ''yeah sure i would love too'' you said to him.

''right come then'' he said to you as he took your hand with him back to his table. as he sat in you sat beside him as introduce you to his mates ''these are band'' he said to you ''wait that was your song on the radio and karaoke?'' you asked him ''yeah actually it is'' he said to you ''wanna know something?'' he asked you ''yeah sure'' you said to him smiling at him 'the songs its really about ...(*he whispers the rest it into your ear*)'' he said to you ''really thats sweet '' you said to him blushing. he starts to sing to you again as the song went on the karaoke in the corner.

I'm gonna try for an uptown girl
She's been living in her white-bred world
As long as anyone with hot blood can
And now she's looking for a downtown man
That's what I am