i had a crush on you

Slytherin shoto todoroki x hufflepuff reader twin cousin of Toru Hagakure

Genre: fluff, smut

Hogwarts au

ever since you were young and before you met him. you hated him.. well not him precisely its was more his elder brother that you actually hated. but he was related to him, and so, you hated him too. your older sister Hisoka told you of what happened 10 years ago and why your eldest brother Yukio was expelled from Hogwarts. ''listen y/n, i'm going to tell you a story, of when your Yukio was still in Hogwarts.. he was amazing in his class and always getting excellent marks in school, and was going to become a prefect soon, but you see there was boy around Yukio's age.. he was from a famous slytherian family the 'todoroki house' they were famous for following the dark lords wishes... but the family stop after a while to keep the peace but their eldest son touya did not stop and is still a long time follower of he shall not be named and well he killed a muggle using a killing curse in broad daylight for no reason, he blamed Yukio was a ravenclaw. (y/e/b) Yukio was fined and expelled from the school and touya was sent to azkaban after they found out it was him you killed the muggle'' she said to you

you looked up at her as you listened ''so what happened after that?'' you asked her ''well you see y/n, (y/e/b) Yukio is still expelled from the school and their touya is still in azkaban but as rumour have it the todoroki are still humiliated about the whole situation'' she said to you. a few years later you got a letter from Hogwarts school saying ''y/n hagakure we have accepted you into the school of wizards and witches'' you were so excited. so you told your family. they were happy that you got into Hogwarts school. they heard in the papers that todoroki's youngest child shoto todoroki is also accepted to the same school.  they warned you to aware of the todoroki children and to stay away from them. you nod and set off on your new exciting school journey. when you got all your books, wand, fox familiar, Hogwarts clothes, robe you and your sister and parents went with you to 93/4 to go to Hogwarts express train your sister got on the train to her friends in hufflepuff house as you hugged your friends that were your house and in ravenclaw. 

you loved your time at Hogwarts until you were paired up with the one guy that you didn't want to be around. but what you didn't know was that he had no idea why you hated him since he was the youngest he had no idea what his eldest brother touya did to your family as you were also from a high respect famous Hogwarts family too. so this is know it went you were in class when the professor said to the class ''you are to be split into pairs of twos to work on a paper of magic that is due in 4 weeks now go find a partner ... oh right shoto! y/n! your a partner'' he said to you and him. he smiled at you but you took one look and plead to the professor to let you have a different partner ''no y/n he is a lovely boy you will like him or i'll get point off of the hufflepuff house'' he said to you ''fine fine i'll be his partner professor'' you said to him ''good now class go off talk'' he said to the class as shoto came over to you ''hi i'm shoto ....'' he was about to finish.

''i now your a todoroki and what your eldest brother did so i know your family'' you said to him ''oh i didn't know anything about what happened between my brother and yours y/n l/n right'' he said to you ''its a long story shoto want me to tell you about it at diner?'' you asked him ''yeah why not most of our class has left all ready so'' he said to you ''no they have ..* you looked around to see most of the class room was indeed empty*.. ok yeah sure lets go'' you said to him. so as y/n and shoto walked out of class their was eyes on him even tho he had no idea why until you told that his brother did very fucked up thing that involved your brother too and so both were expelled and touya was sent to azkaban for life until he is trailed again. he had no idea he came over to you and hugged you which surprised everyone in the diner ''i'm sorry i had no idea that had happened to your family cause of what if eldest brother did'' he said to you ''so you really have no idea do you huh? your parents talked about him?'' you asked him ''no not really they just not to mention him but thats it'' he said to you.