Age Is Just A Number

pro hero eijirou kirishima x ua student reader daughter of Fatgum (aka; Taishiro toyomitsu)

Genre: fluff, smut

Your quirk - Cryo- electricity manipulation - the ability to manipulate ice with electricity particles

Hero name: Electra

(⚠️🔞 under age love, public garden sex, bedroom sex⚠️🔞)

when you were young like around 10 or 11 years old. Your dad Taishiro would tell you stories about villain's he's caught and people he's saved in big accidents. Though you were still young at the time you were always amazed and looked up to him as he was your sole protector for you after your mom died when you were 7 years old. Years later you are 15 and starting high school. But not just any school. You got into Ua high. The best school for heroes, even your favourite pro hero red riot went to study there, even worked with your dad when he was still a student at the school. You always thought he was so, cool and very handsome. You were put into class 1- A, and had the home room teacher ms. uraraka (aka; uravity) as she started. She talked about the internships that are happening after the sports festival after the U.S.J where you learned how to make clear and quick decisions in disaster situations. You split into groups of 4 to three. As two other teachers were there to watch over the exercise. When the day was done you got close with your classmates. You had two new friends, a girl called myra - her quirk (energy blast) and a boy called kyo - his quirk (freeze breath).

When you got home at 6 you noticed your dad wasn't there. Since he is still a pro hero. You did your homework, watched tv until he came back. When you heard three voices including your dad's voice come in ''idk know you had a daughter fatgum?'' a man asked him at the door way. You knew that voice from anywhere it was red riot ''so, is she here?'' a woman asked him as they walked into the kitchen. you knew that voice to as pinky (aka; mina ashido the no.7 acid pro hero) ''why are they here?'' you asked yourself ''cupcake can you come in here?'' he called out to you ''coming daddy'' you said back. As you ran into the kitchen to see both your dad fatgum and pro heroes red riot and pinky ''so you must be y/n?'' she ask you ''hmmm'' you said nodding to her. At dinner you sat beside your dad. As pro hero your crush eijirou kirishima and pro hero pinky both sat opposite your father and you at the table. As they talked you saw an engagement ring on pink's finger ''so i hear you two are engaged congrats?'' your dad asked ''thanks fat'' he said ''so when's the wedding?'' he asked him ''its in June next month'' he said back to him. You were shocked that your favourite pro hero red riot was taken let alone be engaged to another pro hero.

you wanted to leave to room right there and then, but you couldn't as the continued to talk at the table ''also i heard that your rank went up kirishima?'' your father asked ''yeah going to be no.5 in the charts this year'' he said ''well he is amazing at what he does'' pinky said to him as he touched her fiancé's hand. your jealously was beginning to show a bit. but not that much that they noticed it. so after dinner you ran to your room and cried for hrs. your dad knew that you had a crush on red riot. he kinda hoping that you would get over him and find someone in your class and more your age. After weeks of training. The sports festival arrived as every 1st year did their best in the competition. You came out on top in first place. After that you had a day off. The next couple of days at school offers came in wanting students from 1st year at their agency for their internships. You look down at your list to see no.5 pro hero red riot's agency. ''Why him out of all pro heroes?'' you asked yourself as you put down the list ''so, still hate him huh y/nkun?'' Myra asked you ''what? you heard what happened'' you said to her ''so you are who going to go for then?'' she asked ''i'll go do my internship at the no.3 pro hero shoto todoroki instead'' you said to her. As you handed in your list to the teachers and went home. 

A week later you flew out by train to where the no.3 pro hero shoto todoroki's agency was at as you noticed that well you weren't the only one interning at his agency for the week. As y/n and her worked and trained with shoto in his agency, also catching any villains on streets out on petrol with him. After your week-long internship ended you went back to Ua high. you heard from the hero media news that the pro hero red riot and pinky tied the knot a few months ago. You were happy for them really you were but also kinda jealous. Not that your crush was gone forever. You decided to move on and find someone knew. Your two friends set you up on blind dates for a while before finding the right guy for you. It went well for a while before he cheated on you with another girl from a different school. He moved to where she went to school. At this point you were sick of love and finding it so you gave up completely. You asked your friends to stop looking for guys for a while, as they left you to train alone. Where you studied for tests and exams up until 2nd year.