a girl worth fighting for

CEO izuku midoriya x new employee reader

genre: fluff, smut, angst 

CEO au

(⚠️🔞 abusive past, public bathroom sex, caught office (desk) sex, pet names 🔞⚠️)

when you were only 10 years old you had a very traumatic incident with your dad. By you accidentally walking on him with ano- ther women. though you were 10 at the time it wasn't your fault technically. But your dad was mad at you for walking in without a knock on the door. So later that day when the women left. he grabbed you by the arm into his room and beated you for disobeying his rulers. Three years later your dad was caught cheating again with the same woman you saw him with that day and abusive actions to his daughter. You moved in with your mother and started middle school though. The principal and the teachers at the school quickly understood that you went through something really big before coming to this school. As they noticed you would always sit alone in class or at lunch you always have it on the rooftop of the school.

When the principal called your mom into his office and said ''your daughter is very bright but she is very quiet and is always sitting or eating on her own? Is this normal behaviour? Or did something happen in her past?'' she asked her ''well yes and no, my ex husband cheated on and abused her a lot when she was younger before she lived with me'' she said to her ''that might explain it! why she flinch every time her classmate tries to get her attention in class'' the female  principal said ''don't worry this is between you and me ok, i'll email the counsellors and get it sorted, might i ask does she get any help with traumatic memories outside of school? The principal ask her ''yeah she sees someone about every friday at 1pm'' your mom said to her ''ok well you might be getting a call or email from the counsellor here at our school within a few days'' she said to her.

After that you went to the counsellors for 6 years and studied to work in a big fashion industry. You got a job working as a employee with many others at his business. It was great. You loved it until it went to hell.... So you were finishing up a report brief on another company for your boss izuku cause he asked you weeks before, and well so you decided to walk to his office and hand it over. What no one told you was that he was taken because what you were going to find in that office was going to make you have a trauma attack. But you didn't know that then. So you knocked and went in to see him in the arms of another woman. You saw the woman on the desk, she wasn't wearing any clothes and his belt, trousers and briefs were around his ankles ''I'm so sorry sir'' you said to him crying as you ran back out of his office and went home and the report brief fell to the floor. Meanwhile back in his office she looked at him ''so that's the new employee you were telling me about she cute, are you sure want me tho?'' she asked him ''idk i need to think about it, i need to speak with her if i see her again'' he said to her as got up and pulled back up his trouser and did his belt ''ok tell when you have made a decision'' she said to him as she left now fully clothed.

When she had left his company building. He went over to the report brief that y/n brought in for him ''i'll check that later, first i want to make sure she is ok'' he said to himself. He walked out of the office and went around trying to find you ''has anyone see y/n come back to the office?'' he asked them, his employees ''no sir i haven't seen her here i think she went home or something'' shoto said to him ''yeah she seemed upset about something when she came running out of your office'' momo said to him ''does anyone have her CV i remember reading on there when she came for her interview here that she has been going to counsellors for 6 years'' izuku said to them. As they found her CV. he read through it again if there was anything he was missing that he didn't know of. ''Sir why don't you just wait for her to come back to work'' ida said to him ''ah you're probably right ida'' he said to him.