My Fire Princess

Ejiro kirishima x fire breathing quirk reader twin sister of izuku Midoriya 

genre: smut

Your quirk - fire breathing

Use - the ability to breathe fire like dragon you got it from your father.

Quirk Weakness - your throat burns up when you used your fire breathing quirk

Hero name - y/n

You stayed with your twin brother izuku and mother in a apartment you and izuku were very close growing up like you would always protect him from bully's even in middle school you would protect him from his bully Katsuki bakugo he would bully your izuku for not fo having a quirk as a kid since your brother had always dreamed of having a quirk of his own and you felt bad for him you really did since you had a quirk of your own you have fire breathing you got it from your father who for some reason doesn't show up anymore in the family.

One day when a slug monster came attacked two kids one of them was your twin brother but he was save by all might later that day the slug monster attacked the other kid was Katsuki bakugo who was almost devoured by the monster and your brother izuku he  couldn't just stand by and let his friend get attacked so your quirkless brother ran out to save him tho in the end all might save day and your brother izuku got into trouble.

While he was walking through the house estates to where he lived he heard running behind he turned around to see bakugo "hey yer damm quirkless nerd don't you save me again I was fine on my own I had already thought of a plan to escape and kill the slug monster" your brother sighed in relief and I guess in defeat to as he watched his friend leave he turned back around and starts to walk home again when he was stopped by the no. 1 pro hero all might  "I saw what you did you trying to save your friend there tho you don't have a quirk izuku midoriya there is still a way to become a hero I could transfer the power of one for all to you"

After that talking he had with All might he work hard to train for the entrance exam when All might transfer his one for all to izuku. After that you and your twin brother went to the entrance exam you passed but your twin brother didn't done as well as you thought he would. When you got your letter to be accepted into UA you were so, happy that you got into UA you and mum waited for your twin brother to get accepted into UA too.

Izuku pov
After I got one for all from all might I still couldn't get passed the entrance exam and I know my sister y/n got in but I didn't well that's not all true I didn't want to know if I got into UA well that's not 100% true I did want to know if I got into UA it was just my nerves at me. I was still in my bedroom with the UA letter address to me I opened it and a video came out of the letter all might started talking when he showed a video clip of the girl I saved at the entrance exam talking to a teacher a UA "if It wasn't for him I wouldn't of got hurt so, if I could give him some of my points to him to thank him for saving me please" she said in the video finished with all might saying "with that in consideration the judges have decided to accept you into UA high school  congratulations young midoriya" I was so, happy about the new and I thought it was over when all might said "I'll be teaching at UA too".

When the video finished I sat in my chair near the desk with the video "OMG my favourite Pro hero all might is going to be a teacher at UA" I said to myself I got up to see my twin sister y/n and my mum they looked at me with concern I smiled at them. I got hugged by sister y/n and my who's was cry they were so, happy for me. That night me, my sister y/n and my mum celebrated that me and y/n were going to be UA her course students.

A month later you and izuku walked up to the front of UA your brother izuku jumped when he saw Katsuki bakugo walked passed him. Izuku lost his composure he tripped over his feet when a girl with brown hair stopped him with her quirk from falling to the ground "hey are you OK?" she asked "yeah I'm fine thank you I'm izuku midoriya it nice to met you" he said to her "its nice to met you izuku I'm Ochako Uraraka It pleasure" you went over to your twin brother izuku "hi I'm y/n Midoriya it's a pleasure to met you" she nodded and stop talking to your twin brother and introduced herself to you "I'm Ochako Uraraka its nice to met you" the three of you went into UA to the hero course.