Playing With Fire & Ice

Shoto todoroki x Ua student/ classmate reader younger sister of tomoe 

Your quirk - fox yokai

Use of quirk - since you can transform into a fox you have blue fox flame and you can also transform people into animals of your choosing (like tomoe from kamisama kiss)

Quirk weakness - your fox flame has a short life span the more you use it. And when you are transforming people into animals you have to make sure it is a villain and not someone you know.

hero name: y/n

When you were 5 you heard this saying from a close relative "if you meet a fire and ice quirk user then don't mess with them" you didn't really understand what it actually meant back then well why would you have I mean you had fox flame well that's until you meet a fire and ice quirk user named shoto todoroki youngest son of Pro hero endeavor anyway you got into UA high through the entrance exam you were put into class 1-A you sat in front of shoto todoroki after a couple of UA events happened you got talking to shoto todoroki and you became sparing friends to friends just friends.

So as the class 1-A went on a specialist rescue exercise at the U.S.J with pro hero thirteen and hero eraser head but that got cut short when the league of villains invaded them at the U.S.J the warp villain kurgiri blocked they escape katsuki bakugo and eijirou kirishima suddenly attack the warp villain. it warped the class scatting them across the various regions in the facility for izuku, minoru, tsuyu they were warped to the ship wreak zone shoto and toru, and you were warped to the landslide zone while denki kaminari, kyoka jiro, momo yaoyorozu were sent to the mountain zone, fumikage tokoyami, koji koda were warped to the windstrom zone and lastly mashirao ojiro was warped to the fore zone and katsuki, eijiro were went to the zuin zone.

You were standing with Toru and shoto when you saw petty villains run up to you three shoto used his ice quirk to freeze them up like ice statues luckily you and Toru was not frozen cause you had your fox wheel with you so you and Toru just watched from above as shoto mocked them on being idiots first then asked them questions on why they were here in the first place? What was there goal? The petty villains out of pure fear of shoto they told them why they were here was actually here to kill all might. Back at the entrance of the U. S. J facility tenya saved the other few students that were still with pro hero thirteen as the front of the entrance was blocked by the warp villain.

pro hero thirteen was hit down so in a final effort to save his classmates as class rep and future hero he uses his engines and run to the entrance of the U. S. J facility to get help as the rest stayed behind. Meanwhile down on the main of the U. S. J facility Pro hero Eraser head was fighting the petty villains then was a attacked by shigaraki and then the bird nomu when suddenly pro hero all might came to save the day and was able to fight off the bird nomu by making the bird nomu flying out of the U. S. J facilty and into the sky when tenya came back he was not  alone he came back with the other pro heros  from UA high school they helped up pro hero thirteen and they other students at the end they took one student meaning izuku midoriya and other three pro heros to the UA hospital the police was able to capture up the bird nomu and the 75 petty villains too.

>>>after that the UA sport festival happening<<<
The head principle and the teachers that worked at UA discussed the safety of the UA students and that the UA sports festival was deemed to important to cancel so, with the help of the pro hero to help with the increased security measures for the school. classes from A-K were participating in the first year stage of the festival. the first event was an obstacle course a 4km long race around the festival stadium one of the obstacles was the robots from the entrance exams you able to defeat them you and everyone else you escape them which was katsuki, todoroki, izuku, and some other class students you could care about the others as the the next obstacles course was ''the fall'' canyon you had to trekked across by walking along the tightropes you got through it and now on to the last obstacle course was a mine field you got through it but got in 29place you in two the next event of the festival which was the cavalry battle you put into a group of four you with a boy named shinso in the your team shinso came in 3rd place after that some of the players optioned not to forward on with the festival saying that they could remember anything from the cavalry battle.