Shark Bite

Feral drunk pro hero eijirou kirishima x childhood best friend reader

Genre: smut

You have been best friends with this guy for as long as you could remember you even live together your and his friends have actually started called you a "couple" your not BTW. Its just that you guys live together and you are extremely close. So of course they are going to joke about "guys it not like that honestly" you said to them one day while you out with your girlfriends from UA that decided to meet up for coffee at a local café "aww come on why not" mina said to you smiling in defeat "why not mina? cause Idk maybe I don't want to get my feelings hurt by him!" you said to her "wait what feelings? Wait y/n do you have feelings for eijirou?" uraraka asked you "maybe Idk yes" you replied blushing.

The girls were shocked and surprised that you just admitted that you had feelings for eijirou "I'm not surprised since you always blush everytime you see him or talk to him even tho he is your childhood best friend" kyoka said "yeah thats true cause I've known you and him since middle school they were always together!" mina said "oh did you have to bring that you?" you asked her "why did you not want her to bring that up ribit?" sui asked you "no I just forgot that she knew about that" you said to her "well anyway you have to tell him" momo said to you smirking "oh hella no I'm not doing that" you said to her "why not y/n? You have to tell him cause if you don't I'll do it" mina said to you with a evil glee in her pink eyes you saw that look and signed "fine fine I'll do it" you said to mina. So when you got home you saw your childhood best friend eijirou in the living room which was weird cause if thought he was working as got into the apartment and turned to lock the front door you saw he wasn't alone but no he was with someone else so you just left them and went to your room.

>>>back in the living room<<<
Eijirou saw you coming into the apartment and locking the front door he saw that you saw him with someone else on the sofa then ran to your bedroom he looked back at the visitor ''i'll be back in a minute'' he said to them ''Y/N! open up! what wrongs? not this again'' he yelled at you through the door of your bedroom ''SHUT UP AND GO AWAY EIJIRO! why don't you go back to your friend'' you yelled back at him with tears in your eyes ''FINE WHATEVER! see if i care'' he said to you and walks back to them ''i am so sorry about her'' he apologised to them ''ah you don't need to eijiro cause i think you actually like her'' they said to him "well yeah I do like y/n" he said to them "but what" they smiles eijirou.

"how did you know there was a but?" he asked them "I sensed I'm kinda spooky like that" they said to eijirou as they got up from the sofa in the living room "so what's the really problem eijirou?" they asked him "well it's just that me and y/n have been like childhood best friends since we were young so I'm just worried that I might ruin are friendship" he said to them. "talk to her eijirou ok I'm going to go home" they said to him. After the they left eijirou to think he walks over to your bedroom and knock on the door he waited for answer "y/n can we talk" he said to the door ".........." no answer came he sighed "y/n i'm sorry for yelling at you i didn't mean it like that can we just talk'' he said to you but still no answer ''I just want to tell you that the visitor you saw with me aren't a thing cause they have a partner" he said to the door before leaving you ran to the door and open it and run into his arms.

Y/n pov
i cant believe he is with someone already i ran to my room and slammed my door shut i walked to my bed and sulked for a bit until i heard eijiro yell at me. i cant believe he had our first fight in what 7 years you hated this. you hated fighting with him. i continued to cry in my bedroom when I heard a knock on door of my room I sat there on my bed in silence when a familiar voice rang out "y/n can we talk" he said to me I knew it was eijiro but I didn't say anything I waited for to talk again "i'm sorry for yelling at you i didn't mean it like that can we just talk'' he said to me but i still didn't answer him ''look I just want to tell you I'm sorry if you thought something was up with me and the visitor but there isn't cause they have a partner" eijiro said then started to walk away. i couldn't stay mad at him forever he was my childhood best friend for peat sake like come on so I ran off my bed and open the door and ran into his arms. "Y/n! you came out of your room" he said to me as he hugs me "I forgive you eijiro" i said to him "aww y/n you thank you so wanna watch Finding nemo with me?" he asked me "yes" I said to him. So me and eijiro walked to the living room and sat down the sofa to watch Finding nemo together.