united at last

Prince shoto todoroki x princess reader goodereste

Royalty Au

Genre - smut

A lovely crispy morning sunrise dawned over the kingdom of todoroki as pinks, reds and purples painted of the bright crystal blue sky as one morning a very sleepy young prince shoto woke up to a blue bird chirping outside the window on a branch of a tree in the garden for the prince this was unusual since he normally doesn't wake up until his butler or maids comes and tells him to wake up. Shoto sat up in the comfort of his bedsheets and duvet and listened to the chirping when he heard a knock on his master bedroom double doors. Shoto sighed "coming in" he said annoyed at who broke his peaceful concentration to the lovely morning song when he realised it was his maid. "Good morning my Prince" the (maids name) said to him with a smile as she set down his morning tea and laid out his fresh clothes for the day. The maid finished and then went to the double door and bowed to him and continued to leave the room, closing the double doors behind her.

Shoto heard her footsteps fade into the distance behind the door he got out of  the bed when his (butler name) came to help him "my lord let me help you" he said to him as he helped the prince get dressed "tell me so what do i have for to today?" shoto asked his butler as he drank his morning tea. "Oh you have a visit from the second Princess y/n kyalis goodreste from the kingdom of goodreste she is staying for a couple of months and you have a swords lesson with royal Knight ida" the butler said to him "is that all?" shoto asked him "yes that is all my lord" he butler said to him "then you are dismissed" shoto said telling his butler to leave "very well my lord" the butler said bowing then left the room.

Shoto pov
I was peacefully asleep when I heard the sweet singing of a bird coming from the window it was such a beautiful song when I was cut off in mid concentration because I heard a knock on the door from my maid "good morning my prince" the (maid's name) said to me. I saw her as she sets down my morning tea and laid out some fresh clothes for me bowed and left my room. I decided to get up when my butler came in "my lord let me help you" he said to me as he helped me get dressed after he helped me I sat in my chair in my bedroom "tell me so what do I have for to today?" I ask him "oh you have a visit from the second Princess y/n kyalis goodreste from the kingdom of goodreste she is staying for a couple of months and you also have swords lessons with royal Knight ida" my butler said to me "is that all" I said to him as I drank my morning tea "Yes that's all my lord" the butler said "well then you are dismissed" I say to my butler "very well my lord" the butler said bowing then left the room.

After I left my bedroom I was walking down the hallway when I was stopped by a different maid from earlier "my Prince here is a letter" the maid said bowing and left down the hallway of the castle. I opened the letter to see it was from the second princess y/n kyalis goodreste from the kingdom of goodreste. So I opened the letter and read down the letter.

Dear Prince shoto,
I know you don't know me yet or haven't been told this yet but your parents and my parents have decided to have an arranged marriage for us. So yeah basically we will have an arrange wedding ceremony in a year. I'll be staying for a couple months at your kingdom so I don't know how you are feeling about a total stranger writing you this letter but if you don't want to go along with it well I'll second that motion cause I'm not ready either to be arrange in marriage to anyone. But if you want to go with it and have an arrange marriage then it's fine with me because I'll do whatever it takes to make my fiancé my future husband happy also I can't wait to see you.
From
Second princess of the kingdom of goodreste
Y/n kyalis goodreste

I finished the letter and hid it from my two older brothers because they would have teased me about it so I hid it in my bedroom. I closed the door and made it the dinner room where I had breakfast with the family. Then at 10 I had sword practice with Royal Knight ida. When I was taking a break a maid came over to me "my Prince the second Princess y/n kyalis goodreste from the kingdom of goodreste is here to see you" the maid said "(maids name) you can bring her to me" I said to her. The maid bowed and left to get the princess. I went back to sword practice with Ida in the garden of the castle. An hour later "princess y/n kyalis goodreste is here as promised my lord" my butler said to me "thank you butler" I said to my butler as he bowed and left y/n alone with me and my sword instructor "sir ida can you give me a second with the princess" I said to him "sure Prince shoto" the Knight ida said back to him, bowed and left the garden.