Threesome Love Story

Katsuki bakugou x wolf reader x izuku Midoriya
fluff, smut

Your quirk - aniform

Use of quirk - you can transform into a wolf so that means you are strong, fast, sensitive ears and good sense of smell.

Weakness of zaid quirk - you hat the rain, thunder and lightning you also have to deal with your heat

(this is kinda like a high school au both izuku midoriya and Katsuki bakugou are portrayed as jock popular play boys but it.......).

It's been 3 years since a) you broke up with your two ex bf's after the cheating incident and b) the brake up with your best friend shoto todoroki after 2years of dating. (you may be confused to what the y/n is talking about she will explain) Ok ok let me start at the beginning so back in 1st year of UA high school you were with your (f/b/f/n) and uraraka, tsuyu walking in the hallway. When you thought to yourself "hey guys what if I ask out izuku and bakugou on a date" you say as the four of you made it to the cafeteria. "y/n I have to say this to you no just no you are only gonna get hurt" tenya said as you sat down at the table after uraraka told them your idea.

"idea why not?" you say with a pout "yeah y/n ida is right don't do it" your (f/b/f/n) said to you holding your arm as you eat with your left hand. "But why not? They are cute and no one else has asked them out and I also think they are still single so why not" you said to them. When you heard footsteps coming up to your table in the cafeteria "look y/n I still wouldn't do it, they are very popular in UA, you're just going to get your heart broken" uraraka said to you. "I'm still going to ask them out anyway" you say ignoring them a week went by as your best friends pleaded you to not ask them out.

Later that same day you were in the hallway with tsuyu and uraraka and your (f/b/f/n) when you suggested to them ''hey let's go out to the field to our school team play'' they looked at you knowing why you would ask them that out of the blue. ''Don't tell me y/n that this is because you want to ask the two most popular boys out again i thought you over that already'' your (f/b/f/n) said to you sighing in defeat as if realised that you don't always like to listen and slight stubborn. ''Oh please i'm over them i just wanted to see the school team play that's all'' you say in defense as you look at her.

Your (f/b/f/n) looked over at uraraka and sui to see if they wanted to see anything to stop you. You and your three friends got to the school field to see the team practicing. You sat down and watched them as your three friends just watched you. "They are so cool" you say as you watch izuku and bakugou on the field. "don't you dare say that you are going to ask them out again" uraraka said to you "why not they cool, hot and I know they are play boys but still" you say as you went back to watching them when you saw the team taking a break from practice "no just no you're only going to get hurt" your (f/b/f/n) said loudly you look at her "thanks alot now they know" you sigh sarcastically "y/n now they are looking at us don't do it" uraraka said as she got up to leave. 

your (f/b/f/n) went get up to leave with her and sui when you heard a "don't do what uraraka?" Izuku asked her as he made his way up to you and your three friends "yeah so what's the big deal" Katsuki said as he walked on the other side and sat beside you. "well we think you are just going to hurt y/n" uraraka said to them "why would we do that now?" Katsuki asked her as you got up to leave them and as soon as you gone from view "well you see y/n likes you guys" she said to him "uraraka why would you say that now y/n is going to hate you if she finds out that you told them" your (f/b/f/n) said to her. After your three best friends left the field to find you in the one of the girls bathroom back at the field stands Katsuki and izuku talked "so y/n l/n likes us huh" Katsuki said with a smirk.

katsuki was quiet for a while when izuku spoke up  "Well we could ask her out on a date" izuku suggested to him. "But what did uraraka say that we are playboys and that we are just going to hurt y/n?" Katsuki asked him "doesn't matter kacchan we could..." izuku whispers the rest of his plan to him. Katsuki loved the idea to *ask y/n out on a fake date* so the next day after class you said bye to your friends you were packing your school bag to leave when izuku and Katsuki came up to you "hey y/n can we talk to you" izuku said smiling at you "ok yeah sure" you say to him you got up as izuku took your hand as he brought you over to Katsuki.