A Reunion Of Love

Town Villager/ Knight in training izuku midoriya x childhood best friend Royal guard reader

Genre: smut

Fantasy au

(🔞⚠️ public lake sex, pet name 🔞⚠️)

You have been one of the royal guards to the royal family since you were 17 and now you are 20 you have many friends in the castle court grounds but none of them were your best friends like your very best friend from town village that you were born in. So you were pretty lonely so when you weren't on duty you would walkthrough the castle grounds near the stables to practice archery alone. You would always go to the stables alone to practice the other royal guards at the castle would see you leave to go to the stables every evening for dinner. Your closestish friend out of the Royal guards would try and stop you and just have dinner with her but you would always say "(f/b/f/n) no I'm fine go on ahead I'm going to practice a bit more and I'm not that hungry anyway" you said to her as you walked away "oh OK then by y/n I'll see tomz then" she said as she saw the last of your shadow on of the other guards came up to her "so is she joining us or not?" the male guard said to her. Your (f/b/f/n) sighed and looked at him "no she isn't she said that she wasn't hungry" she said to him "oh OK then maybe there is a reason" he suggested to her "what are you talking about?" she asked him as they got to the Royal guard dinner hall as they sat down at table "well Idk maybe it's because either she is homesick or missing someone?" he asked you (f/b/f/n).

She thought about it for a while when she realised that y/n said something like she grew up with this boy but then had to move away when she was young "I think I know who it might be if she is missing someone" she said to him she went back to eating her dinner "then who could it be then?" the male guard said to her "I think it was midoriya" she said to him "midoriya I don't think I remember that name... Wait a second I think I heard something about some Royal Knight starting up knight training for some boy it might be him but he hasn't come to castle yet" he said to her "oh ok so do you know when?" she asks him. "I think I heard something like he was come in a month or something on the lines of that" he said to her. Your (f/b/f/n) looked up at him with a smile "thats great" she said to him so after that your (f/b/f/n) and the male royal guard came up with a plan.

Y/n pov
After I left my (f/b/f/n) I had made it outside of the castle grounds to the stables so I could practice archery alone which is what i have been doing for two years now and not that I hate being alone it just that I'm not that best friend close to anyone since that boy I grew up with in my home town/village. I honestly don't know what he is doing at the moment nor have I heard anything like a letter at all from him. A month later I was still doing what I always do practice archery alone near the stables anyway my (f/b/f/n) came to me "what are you doing here?" I asked her she look at me and smiled "wait why are you smiling?" I asked her again she sighed and walk over to me.

"well I'm here to two reason a) I'm here for you y/n because your my best friend and B) I'm smiling because they is someone here at the castle that you might know of" she said to me I look at her like she was crazy "ok I'm happy that you care for me you don't need to worry about me. And who could possibly be here that I might know?" I asked her as I went back and picked up my bow and quiver I picked up a arrow and place it in the middle of the bow and released into the board.

" y/n just take a break for me ok and come with me to see who it is" she said to me she walked over to me and infront of the board to stop me I look at her "please just take a break y/n for fuck sake girl you have been doing this "alone thing" 2 years now did you really think that you would of gotten away with this you barely even eat anymore you are taking a break now" she said crying to me I sigh and look at her "fine fine I'll take a break but only for hour ok I just like being alone in nature it's peaceful" I said to her.