Love You Princess

Pro hero Tododeku x cute nerd next door neighbour reader twin sister of pro hero denki kaminari

Genre: fluff, smut

(🔞⚠️ use of toy teasing, pet names🔞⚠️)

(you live in the apartment block as two pro hero's (shoto todoroki and izuku midoriya) you are a college student aged 22 and they are aged 23/24 you meet them coming home from your part time job as a bartender at a famous local (bar name) at 8 one day you share greetings them left)

you are the twin sister of famous pro hero chargebolt (aka: denki kaminari) by like 10 minutes anyway so you work at the famous bar name for like 2 years its good money so your fine with working there you also live with your twin brother and his girlfriend kyoka Jiro in a big apartment block building where they are a lot of young hot pro heroes you live there too. oh i forgot to say you are a business college student with a part time job so yeah.

so when your twin brother denki went off to work around 7:00am you got up around 7:50am you had breakfast at 8:00 then got dressed, brushed your hair out and put in a ponytail you walked over to the bathroom to brush your teeth, wash your face. you then walk out of the bathroom and went back into your bedroom to get your college school bag. you pick up your coat and your reading glasses you then making it to the main part of the apartment you collect your keys and leave the apartment you lock the door behind you. 

when you step out of the apartment block building you put on your headphones and select a music album to listen to on your phone you get a bus to college and back and its the same buss everyday. (a/n fast-forward 30 minutes later) you arrive at the college you get off the buss to meet your two best friends ''hey bitches I'm here'' you say to them ''yeah we know'' they both say to you as the three of you laugh.

you and your two best friends chatted until class started which wasn't until 10:00 which was unfair that you had to wake up early to then have to wait around for the class to start. after a 2hour class in the morning you had lunch around 12:00 for 45 minutes then you had 3 more hours before college was finished. your last class was practical class so it wasn't all that bad it wasn't anything to do with media law or culture which to you and your two best friends thought were really boring. anyway the class finished and so you went home to get changed into your part-time job outfit you hugged your two best friends ''by I'll text you later when i get home'' you said to him ''ok see you later'' they said back to you as they went to meet up with their partners. 

you put on your headphones and listened to the music album of song on your spotify playlist on your phone you waited for the buss to come and when it did you hopped on and got within 30 minutes you then got off the buss and went inside the apartment block building you got to your floor and unlock the door to the apartment you walk in and close the door behind you.

 setting down your college school bag you take off your coat and throw it on to the chair and walk over to your bedroom to get your part-time job outfit on as you put on your makeup. you picked up your small work bag that had your phone, work badge and your apartment keys you put your headphones around your neck as you put on your coat as you walk out of the apartment you lock the door behind you. this what you look like picture down below: 

 this what you look like picture down below: