Red Riot Vs Ice Queen

Ejiro kirishima x shoto todoroki twin sister ice quirk reader

Genre: fluff, smut

Quirk - Cryokinesis,

Use - you can control and create ice

Quirk weakness - you suffer from frost bite, body numbness

You are the twin sister of shoto todoroki but you didn't have any of your bastered of a father fire quirk. Instead you only had your mom's ice quirk while your twin had both fire and ice. You and shoto had done this test and had both gotten accepted into UA high through recommendations. Everyone in the  school and your class knew who you and your twin brother shoto's father was since he is the no. 2 pro hero Endeavour. You meet another girl that got into UA through the recommendations test momo yaoyorozu. You had made friends pretty quickly with everyone in Class 1-A but one boy stood out to you the most named eijirou kirishima he was just so dreaming, sexy and hot and so, god dam manly and don't to get you started on his ruby eyes you just loved this guy.

As the class went on practice quirk matches again until the U. S. J incident happened no-one thought that the LOV invaded them while they were about to do specialised rescue training with thirteen. minewhile back at U.S.J the Katsuki bakugo and eijiro kirishima suddenly attck the villain leader one of the other villian warp the class and scatter them across the various regions in the U.S.J facility. For izuku, minor and tsuyu they were warped to ship wreak zone. Shoto and Toru hagakure was warp to landslide zone. While denki kaminari, momo yaoyorozu and kyoka jiro were sent to the mountain zone. Fumikage tokoyami and koji koda were warped to the windstorm zone and last but least mashirao Ojiro was warped to the fire zone and Katsuki and eijirou, you were sent to the zuin zone.

At the ruin zone you standing with kirishima and bakugo the three of you walked to see if there was other petty villains. Minewhile the others got back to pro hero thirteen the warp villain blocked there path to escape so, tenya Ida took it on himself to get help as it no could call the pro heros outside the U. S. J facility. While Eraser head was fight the almight came to save the day with the help of the other pro hero's to help out. One of the pro hero's helped pro hero thirteen to the UA hospital the others students lefted to as izuku, torodoki, kirishima, Katsuki help out almight. They were able to capture one of bird numu and the other petty villains too.

UA sports festival- The first event was obstacle race around the UA sport festival stadium you had come in 6 place in the obstacles race and the second event was a cavalry battle you were in Shinso team you came in 3rd place the last event was one on one fight battle. You had passed the first rounds and went into the next round of the fight battles as well as your twin brother shoto todoroki, Katsuki bakaugo, kirishima, deku, tetsutetsu, mina, uraraka and the other class students from both class 1A and 1B in the third round you up against your class mate the blonde angry Pomeranian.

So, yeah as I was saying in the 3rd round you up against Katsuki bakugo you sadly loss you put up ice walls after ice wall again as he exploded through the ice like it was nothing one of his explosions knocking you out of the fighting ring. Miss midnight went over to check in you were ok "l/n is fine she is just unconscious bakugo passing and goes to the next round" she said out as everyone cheered as bakugo and todoroki eyed each other in hated you think. As miss. Midnight watched you being put on a stretcher led by small robots that took you off the battle field to the small medical bay for recovery girl to heal your injuries. After she healed all your injuries, you were drained of any energy to move. so, had to rest in the medical bay when your best friend uraraka came to see you she opened the med door and went over to you "hey y/n" she said to you.

You opened your eyes to see her you smiled at her "oh hi urachan" you say to her "how are you feeling now?" she asked you as she sat down beside you on the bed you sat up on the bed "ah I'm fine now but a little dizzy I won't be going back right away. Anyway so how's the battles? Who's playing now?" you asked her "well kirishima and tetsutetsu are fighting now" she said to you "oh I see" you say blushing at your crushes name and the boy you asked "hey urachan what the class  is tetsutetsu in?" you asked her "oh right he is in 1st year class 1b" she said to you "oh right I see" you said to her "ok y/n I'm going to go and see the matches again" she said to you "oh ok bye urachan" you said as you lay back down and fell asleep.