my sunshine

Single father pro hero Denki kaminari x childhood best friend reader

Genre: fluff, smut

You are the childhood best friend of denki kaminari since middle school, high school well now he is an adult and with a 3 year old daughter chinatsu he is a single dad so he has been looking after her all by himself very since his previous girlfriend left him for someone else you have always there to help him. One day while denki was at work you came over to childmind his daughter: she loves you so much like everytime you come over to see her she would call you "mommy" which is really cute though.

Her dad even thinks it's cute that she calls you that anyway you were in the living room watching chinatsu play with her toys on the play mat you were sitting on the sofa when you turned on the TV it went straight to the hero media news to see pro hero Chargebolt signing autographs for fans it said "while he was out on petrol when he was crowded by his fangirls he stop to take a photo with them and sigh autographs".

You saw this and giggled to yourself and commented "God denki you still really love flirting don't you" his daughter stopped play with her toys and looked up at you like she hadn't heard this before so, taking a deep breath and told her even thoug...

You saw this and giggled to yourself and commented "God denki you still really love flirting don't you" his daughter stopped play with her toys and looked up at you like she hadn't heard this before so, taking a deep breath and told her even though she is still 3 years old "listen china  your father was a bit of a flirtatious boy back in his younger days when he was in middle school and in high school" she just nods and goes back to playing with her toys as you went back to watching TV.

>>>fast-forward to later that day<<<
It was getting late in the evening around 6 when you heard the rattling of keys at the front door of his house "hey I'm home" he said as he sets down his pro hero suitcase on the ground and locks the front door he walks further into the house to see you and his daughter. "hey y/n" he said as you turned to see a blonde Pikachu smiling at you "hey denki" you said to him from the sofa he turns to see his daughter looking at him "daddy" his daughter said to him using the table to stand up he walked over and picked her up in his arms "thank you y/n for looking after her for me today" he said to you "ah no its fine i don't mind it at all denki" you said back to him.

"oh ok I'm going to head home see you around denki and china" you said getting up from the sofa and picking up your small handbag to leave you turned around "bye bye y/n" his daughter said giving you a little waving "bye china" you said to back to her denki put her down again as she went back to the playing with her toys "hey y/n wait up for a sec" he said as he catches you at the front door "do you really have to go home I mean it's just one night y/n you can leave tomorrow" he said to you. "oh ok but I don't have any spare clothes with me" you said to him "ah no it's fine you could use one of my t-shirts I don't mind" he said to you taking your hand pulling you back into the living room.

"fine I'll stay denki for one night ok" you said to him smiling "ah that's great so where would you want to sleep sofa or bed?" he asked you. You thought about it for a while then you look at him "the bed" you said to him "well ok then I guess I have to try get my hands off you then" he said to you so you stayed for dinner with him and his daughter  so after diner d/n went to bed you and denki talked for a while in the living room "I think I'm going to call my mum to see how my dog is doing"  you say to him as you got up from the sofa denki nods and left to go upstairs.