falling in love for the Pomeranian

Katsuki bakaugo x ua quirk reader

Genre: fluff

your quirk: elements

Use - can create and control water, fire, air and earth, mental, energy and lastly spiritual (like an avatar) you have fire and air quirk, energy from your mother and water, earth, mental from your father. oh you learn spiritual bending and blood bending later in life.

Quirk weakness: you have to take it in turns to use the four element qurik cause you coudm hurt someone if you use all four of them at once.

hero name: y/n.

(🔞⚠️ public finger sex, pet name 🔞⚠️)

When you got the four elements quirk from your parents they trained you from a young age to control them right when you did the recommendations test and got accepted into UA your parents were proud of you. There was another boy and girl you meet at the recommendations test for UA you found out that the boy: shoto todoroki and the girl: momo yaoyorozu and that you would be in the same class 1-A aas them.

As got your school bag for your first official day at UA high school you said by to your dog name shiro and your parents and younger siblings your walked to UA as you got there you heard a "shut up yer dam nerd!" from a blond Pomeranian looking boy being followed by a "kacchan wait up" from a green haired boy running after him into the front door of UA you followed them saying to yourself "I don't want have to be in a class with him" (* a/n well sorry reader I wish I could grant you that promise but sadly I can't *) when you got to the class 1-a you breathened in as you went to open the door to see the blonde and greeny talking to other students in the class and you walked in more the two that you passed outside saw you.

Got to your sit which was had to be behind blonde Pomeranian boy sighed a little disappointly cause you want to sit next to the greeny haired boy instead we'll cause he looked safer then the boy you sit behind like you could trust him yer know. As the class went on practice quirk matches again until the U. S. J incident happened no-one thought that the LOV invaded them while they were about to do specialised rescue training with thirteen. mine-while back at U.S.J facility Pomeranian boy and shark boy that you found that were katsuki bakugo and eijiro kirishima that suddenly attck the villain leader one of the other villian warp the class and scatter them across the various regions in the U.S.J facility.

For you, Izuku, Minoru and Tsuyu were put in the ship wreak zone and there was about 11 petty villains surround the ship that you four were on. You all had to think of idea to escape the villains you used your water quirk first to distract the villains first to let Minoru and Izuku doing there part of the plan as lastly Tsuyu used her frog tongue to grap on to a pole away form the ship wreak zone while you, izuku, Minoru held on to her to escape. the other UA students did there part to escape the villains in the different zones. As the all the mess was happening tenya Ida ran to find help he was in luck when he found some pro hero's to help in the defeating the invasion's of the LOV as the pro hero's that teach at UA came to help out thirteen and Eraser head.

>>>after that the UA sport festival happening<<<
the head principle and the teachers discussed the safety of UA and their students they asked pro heros to come to the UA sport festival to petrol the grounds of the festival. first was the preliminary event: obstacle race we had to race a four-kilometer-long obstacle race around the festival stadium. In the end of the course Izuku midoriya came 1st shoto Todoroki came 2nd and you and Katsuki bakugo came in third as the other students came in 4th to 42nd place. the next round of the festival event. cavalry battle you had been put into team bakugo he just told you to your air quirk cause it was useful to get points and in the end the results cavalry battle team Todoroki came 1st in 2nd place team bakugo in third place was team shinso and last in fourth place team midoriya. the third round was recreational games since the teams that passed the cavalry battle could choose to play or not fast-forward to the final event: one on one fighting tournament the 1st round of one on one fight was Izuku Midoriya vs Hitoshi Shinso then it was shoto todoroki and hanta sero in the next battle was denki kaminari vs ibara shiozaki there was 6 more one on one battles to go through.