''doll''

Mafia boss izuku midoriya x momo yaoyorozu twin sister assassin gf reader

Mafia au

Genre: fluff, smut

Ever since you joined the mafia gang your twin sister momo is a part of you were sorted out by them cause you were this very famous assassin and the mafia leader Izuku wanted you on his side as just a simple game piece pawn for the gang you on the other hand really didn't have a chance in the matter so you agreed and joined the gang with not knowing that he would just be using your skills. So for a year or two you pretended to play dumb and by his rules as he just continued to use you.

As a member of the gang you weren't really close to anyone except for your twin sister momo after a year a member actually his gf at the time had gotten caught on a money raid at a local bank on a mission i might add that you weren't on so you didn't really feel guilty about it at all since it wasn't your fault that it happened as you were in the lounge area with a new recruit training her with with knifes on a bodydumby "ok now you move your arm here so the victim can't move then you move your hand with the knife here next to their neck" you said to the new recruit as you showed her how to fight them bodydumby "ah thank you y/n" she said to you.

While you training her you heard chuckling coming from behind you that was familiar "what do you want now boss?" you said to the figure behind you "ah that's not very nice doll" the figure said to you as the figure walked over to you "new recruit can you train with out y/n" he said to her. The new female recruit blushes and nods "yes sir" she said to him ''good new female recruit name'' he said to her then turned to you who was just standing there "now doll come with me" he said to you "yes boss" you said to him as he took your hand in his ''you don't have to call me boss anymore you can call me by me first name doll" he said to you as he brought you to his office.

As Izuku brought you to his office he let go of your hand and closed the door behind you "so boss what do you want to talk to me?" you asked him a bit tired of your boss using you "doll I told you to call me by my first name" he said into your ear as he walked pass you and over to his desk as he leans against it his green eyes meet your eyes you stood there and said nothing "doll just a least try and say it" he said to you walking over to you retaking your hand moving you over to his desk "fine Izuku I said it are you happy now" you said in annoyance to him with your arms crossed "ah come doll please can you ......" he was interrupted by his office door opening to see "ah ss~orry boss I didn't know you were with someone" they said to him bowing "no its fine what do you need" he said to them.

"well it's your gf uraraka she escaped from prison she on her way back to the base what shoudl i do about it?'' they asked him ''well lock the gates ok" he said to them "yes boss" they said to him you could see the figure give a quick bow and leave to tell those who at the front gates to lock it Izuku closes his office door and walked back to you "Izuku do you not like her anymore or something?" you asked him "well actually no doll I don't like her" he said to you "oh you were about to say something before you got interrupted?" you asked him "oh right I was wondering if you would like to be promoted?" he asked you as he picked up your hand and kissed the knuckle "izuku I don't..." you were interrupted by a pair of lips on your neck "doll. just. think. about it ok" he said as moves away from tour neck and back to looking into your eyes.

"wait izuku you said promoted right?" you asked him "yeah doll" he said to you "well what kinda of promotion then?" you asked him "well doll I was thinking maybe I don't know you being my partner" he said as a suggestion to you "but I thought you were in love with that brunette gf of yours?" you ask him in shock "well no actual I'm not in love with her. I'm actually in love with someone else" he said to you "oh ok Izuku I better go back to see if the new recruit is ok" you said to him "aaa doll I don't think so your staying here with me" he said to you pulling by the waist "wait why?" you asked him looking very puzzled "Cause I like you doll" he said to you as he lifts you up so you were now sitting on top of his desk.