the kind-hearted villain

soft kidnapper villian dabi x fire quirk UA student reader

all you remember from that night was the screams and smoke and gas in the air. where you live was a nice neighbour hood. you were in your room when this happened just listening to the music on your phone. you heard footsteps coming upstairs. you ran to the door and locked it as you went back the bed and hid.  a shadow appeared *knock knock* you could hear screams from your sister coming from the living room. the door was set a blaze. the smoke filled the air in the room.  you fainted from the smoke in the air. the shadow figure picked you up and brought you downstairs and took you outside. you with out cold so you couldn't hear properly what your two kidnappers were saying. 

since after the incident early in the year at UA. the school didn't really need another scare of a UA student getting kidnapped again. so you didn't tell your friends cause they went through so much anyway. meanwhile as you thought about that in the bag. you decided to send a gps link of your location so they knew. they found and told the teacher. which freaked they out a bit as they didn't know where your location was since they moved location again after you were brought back to the their second hide out base. 

>>>hours earlier back at the new secret villain base<<<

toga's pov 
Everyone was pretty bored so, as a mission the LOV leader Tomura Shigaraki had a picture of a UA student y/n l/n. he showed me, dabi, Mr. Compress and Spinner. the warp gate ordered us 4 to get her. we all went out of the building into the black van. spinner drove to the location. once there. we waited for the signal from MR. compress to go in and get her. we had to wait until her older sister was out of view. "target went up stairs to her bedroom the sibling is in the living room watching something you have to wait on till dark to attack dabi, toga" Mr. Compress said through the speaker ear piece on dabi, i from the black van down a few blocks "Roger that" they both said back into the ear piece the night had gotten dark "OK guys you can go the target is still in her room she listening to her music" Mr. Compress said to them in the ear piece.

Dabi, i looked at each other "got it" they said to the ear piece dabi used his blue flames blowing stuff up making a distraction. the smoke in the air. blinding everyone that was outside at the time of the attack. dabi and i broke into the house. i held down her older sister while dabi got our target. when he came back down with her. i ran over to him aweing at her "aww she so, cute I hope me and her could be best friends if she joins then I won't be the only girl besides big sis magne" a very happy me said skipping beside him. we walked back to the van. "shut up toga we don't even know if she would join us tomura just said to kidnap her that's all" he said with deep tone. 

on the drive home y/n woke up. she looked around and saw us three looking at her. she knew who we were so she didn't ask "who are you shit" as there was no point at all. i saw she was freaking out. i saw dabi didn't do anything he just watched. i tried to talk to her but failed so mr. compress used one of his marbles to seal her in a blue marble for the remainder of trip. the rest of the van trip was long and awkward. 

>>>back at the new secret villain base<<<
mr. compress released you form the blue marble. you still freaking out. but now calm down a bit. you taking in by dabi. you fell his extremely warm hands around pulling into the ware house to where the head leader was and the other Lov members. 'boss we got the girl for you'' dabi said in a very sexy tone of voice "well done, dabi and toga" kurogiri said to him as toga skipped over to twice she turned around to look at y/n with a joy in her vandere eyes. "what do you want with me villains" you spitted out as you struggled to break from dabi grasp. the leader and every one else laughed "well y/n l/n we want to you to join us that's what we want" shigaraki said to you. everyone looked at you. a light lit on you in the dark room. you didn't answer him tomura got up went over to you scratching his neck you could see that his neck red he definitely scratches his neck a lot.