Crystal

single dad pro hero Shoto Todoroki x single mom pro hero reader twin sister of mina ashido

genre: fluff, smut

Pro hero: Crystal

Quirk: you can create and control crystal from your body

Quirk weakness - if you over use your quirk your tears turning into crystals

You have been very close friends with shoto Todoroki I mean you did go to UA high, was in class 1-A with him and you did graduate together but what you didn't know was 3 years late after graduation you heard from your twin sister mina that your crush shoto Todoroki and one of close friends momo yayorouzu had gotten married and had two kids but anyway when you got invitation to they wedding but just never came you just couldn't do it well this was for three reasons 1) you still had a secret crush or just a secret feelings for shoto Todoroki and 2) you just didn't want to see them and 3) you had your own kid and so you didn't want to leave her alone in the house and plus you were also dealing with your ex bf the biological father walking out on you and her so yeah a lot of stuff was going on.

Your twin sister mina obviously knew of the reasons why you didn't come and she did feel bad for you but that all changed when you heard from your twin sister that "shoto and momo are getting a divorce so shoto is single with one of the kids and momo took the other kid with her to live with her new boyfriend who is not a pro hero so it would have been easy on them both with all the stress and work" you looked at her "that's nice mina" you said to her with a fake smile "y/n your not listen shoto divorced momo cause he wants to be with you" she said to you "what are you talking about?" you ask her out of confusion "well apparently shoto has been trying to contact you from some reason he want meet you after all these years I think he maybe wants to be with you now and before you say anything y/n I know you don't want to see him or talk even to him because he still doesn't know of your secret feeling for him and that you miss your change back then to tell him but you could give him a change to be friends again with him and plus you said that your daughter Hina my niece needs a father in her life again he could be the one just something to think about ok" you looked at her like she was crazy "you know sis for a pro hero that is supposed to be at work you talk awfully long but I'll think about it" you said to her on the video call.

So a week went by after you long video call with your twin sister mina ashido you decided to text shoto since you still had his phone contacts since high school at UA "hey shoto its my y/n I heard from my twin sister mina that you wanted to see or talk to me?" you said in the text message you waited for a reply while you did that your 3 year old daughter Hina came out of elementary school. you saw her outside the front door of the school. you waved at her and she saw you running over to you ''hi sweetie how was school'' you said taking her hand walking outside playground of the school to the zebra crossing to the car on the other side of the street. ''i was good i drew this for you'' she said when we got to the car you picked her up into her seat you looked at the drawing she did ''ah sweetie it lovely you what we should put this picture up on one of the walls at home'' you said to her as you buckled seatbelt around her and closing the back door you got to the driver's seat you closing the door and drove off making your way home.

(fast-forward to home)
You got home you stepped out of the car and walking to the back seat picking up your daughter in your arms and picking up her bag and her drawing she did in school. you unlocking the door to your house you let her go as she ran into the playroom you locked the front door walking into the kitchen as you put down her bag on the counter you took her drawing and put it up on the wall in the living room you went to get her to show her where you had placed the picture. ''sweetie come here'' you said from the living room your daughter ran into see you ''what mommy'' she said to your legs ''wanna see where i put your picture'' you said to her pointing the where you put it on the wall she giggled hugging you ''so, when anyone comes into the living room there will see the picture'' you say to your daughter before letting her go as she ran back to the play room to play with her Lego.