My Dragon Spirit

Dragon/weapon master eijirou kirishima x ex dragon born hunter reader

Fantasy au

Genre: Fluff

(f/h/a/n) - female hunter assistant name : myra 

You were the well know dragon born hunter called y/n l/n who was notorious for slaying down dragons with your bow and quiver and sword then you would drain all of the power from the dragon to you and that's how you got your name "dragon born" but 10 years ago you left that profession when you met a dragon boy who could turning into a human he was called eijirou kirishima you ended up falling in love him though you didn't really know why cause you were raised to a dragon hunter like it was in your blood so anyway you stayed and had a family with him you had a son with him.

So this is the story on how you met him so again you were born into a family of dragon hunters and when you were only 11 years old you killed for very first dragon though it was only a baby dragon still both of your parents with so proud of you for killing it tho it do anything to anyone in the first place anyway after that you brought into the family dragon hunting business you worked with your parents to hunted down dragons for they life power.

Three years later your father died from a dragon attack you mom left the family business to you to keep the line going on and you were only 14 years old at the time. You were angry and frustrated that you had to do this on your own but you did have help from a ex dragon hunter to help you the dragon born since you can drain not just the life from a dragon but the very power essence of the dragon itself e.g. Fire, water, lightning, wind, air, earth and lastly ice and turn it into your own magic power to attack them you did this for 10 years.

You are now 24 years old and is still hunting dragons as of right now you are on the hunt for the famous red dragon in the mountains of the forbidden forest near where you lived you packed up your bagpack and tied it the side of your white horse called "Luna" you assistant wanted to come with you but you turned to her and said "no myra you are needed here ok I'll be fine on my own" you said to her "but miss you might need my help on the way to the mountain of the forbidden forest there might be a dragon in are way" she said to you "fine alright you can come but you mustn't come with me in to the forbidden forest you don't know them as well as I do ok not letting a companion to die on my hands" yous said to her as you got your bow and qiver and sword as hopped on to your horse as she hopped on to her as you rode out of the capital and back to your home town.

The rode was long and dangerous to get to your home town but you had help from your (hunting/assistant/ myra) with you and when you got there you saw your home town not in danger at all you were confused on what was going on here so you rode to the chief of your home town you hopped off your house you knock on the door "ah it's the dragon born y/n l/n it's a pleasure to have you back home" she said to you "yes yes it's nice to come home" you said to the chief "so can I do for you?" she asked you "well I came here cause I heard there was a sighting of the red dragon and I'm here to check it out" you said to her "ah no there is no need for that dragon born now a days we actually pray to him" she said to you. "oh ok well I'm still going to check just make sure" you said to her "myra you stay here with the chief and people of my home town" you say to her "yes my lady" she said to you "wait where you going?" the chef asked you before you rode off on your horse you look down at her "I'm going to check the forbidden forest" you said to her "just don't kill the dragon it hasn't done anything to us we shouldn't hurt it in anyway" she said to you.

"ok ok I won't kill it I promise you but I will still check it out just to see the dragon for my own eyes" you said to her "wait but why?" she asked you "well cause I am still on the hunt for the dragon that killed my father when I was 14" you said to her "oh I see sorry to keep you then" she said to you as she saw you rode off on your horse to the forbidden forest. When you got there you hop off your horse and walked into the forbidden forest you walked along the path to the mountain and when you got there you saw it the big red dragon but it was hurt by something and you could heel it cause of a magic power you learned from the monks on top of the snow mountain near the capital.