You Had Me At Hello

Taylor Hanta sero x noble high class reader

Genre: Fluff

Fantasy au

This is about a young boy who worked as a taylor who met a young noble girl from a noble high class family and how you two both fell in love. You are y/n l/n and you are from a noble high class family you live with your parents and younger brother you are of course the eldest child so they a lot of responsibilities to take. You love your little brother hiro so much so you would play with him out in the 2acre garden at your big manor country side your parents own one of the biggest and successful boutique in the capital.

You and your little brother hiro would come into the capital to see them your parents at their store to see them work and to those you worked with your parents one boy stod out to you he was new to you and didn't look familiar to you in anyway so you decided to talk to him while the employees were on a break you went over to him and started a light chat you sat beside him "hey I'm y/n l......" you started to say him but was rudely interrupted by another girl in the store that needed his help with fixing a suit for some one so you left with your little brother hiro to go home your brother went off to play in the garden with the dog while you went to play the violin, piano in the music room it was just very settling for you when you are upset or annoyed.

Later that day your parents came home "y/n and hiro we're home" your parents called from the staircase you stopped your music practice and went downstairs to see your little brother hiro hugging both your parents he let's go of them "hey mom, dad how was work was it very busy at the boutique" you said to them "ah it was fine sweetie" your mom said to you as she brought you into a hug as your dad closed the door you all went into the living room your got a maid to get us some tea and went to sit next to you and your little brother hiro you dad sat down in his chair near the fireplace he looked at you with a smile "y/n we heard that you tried to talk a boy?" your father asked you "well yes but it seemed that he was to busy with a customer so I left to with hiro to go back home" you said to your father "ah I see did you get the name of the boy?" he asked you as the maid came into the living room and set down the tea she bowed the left the room "no I didn't cause as I was about to introduce myself he was called to help a female customer out with fixing a suit" you said to your father.

"thank you y/n" your father said to you as he sipped on his tea "hmm father can I ask you something?" you asked he turned to look at you again "yes what" he said to you "well I was wondering is the boy new or has been working for you a while cause I haven't seen him around the boutique in the past?" you ask your father "oh well he's not new y/n he has actually been working at our boutique for 5 months now" your father said to you "oh well I haven't seen him" you said a bit annoyed with yourself "it ok sweetie you didn't know" you mom said to you "may I be excused" you said to you parents "yes you can go" your father said to you.

You bowed and left your family in the living room you went back upstairs to music room to play the piano or violin again you were in your own world you were caught up in the music minewhile back in the living room "I think y/n is sad" your little brother hiro said out "you really do care and love your older sister y/n don't you hiro?" your mom asked him "yeah she is the best older sister ever momma" he said to her "but hiro is right our daughter y/n does look sad" she said to your dad "yeah I see it too" he said back "well then I'm going to try and talk to her" she said as she got hiro followed by her "hiro can you wait the stairs" she said to him "ok momma" he said to her as she smiled at him as she went upstairs to find you while hiro waited at the staircase.

When your mom got the second floor she heard music being played from down the hallway "sweetie can I come in?" she asked you as she knock on the door "yeah sure mom come in" you said as you set down your violin "are you OK?" she asked you as she sat down next to you on the couch in the music room "yeah I'm fine its just that I hate how nice i can be not get nothing in return" you say to your mom "what are you talking about y/n?" she asked you "well it just feels like because of class they are not as nice or something Idk" you said to him "can I be more specific" she said to you "oh well its like since your of high class you have to talk to those who are in the same class and those in the class below your own you can't talk to I just get that feeling off him" you said to her.