That's How I Meet Your Mom

Pro hero husband Katsuki bakugo x wife reader twin sister of shoto todoroki

Genre fluff smut

5 years after having Kaede and kazuko with your pro hero husband Katsuki bakugo you were in the kitchen cooking food when you heard running feet coming into the kitchen and your husband catching them in his two arms as they giggle you saw both your son and daughter break free. "daddy we're 6 years old now and we want to know how you met mommy?" they asked him in sync to your husband he looked at you gulping they sighed when he saw you nod and a "go on tell them" you said to him he and the children were still in the kitchen with you "I think we should sit down in the living room for this" you said to the three of them. They walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa thats when he told them the story of how he meet you to your kids as you listened to him as you sat on the sofa with the kids.

>>>past<<<
You and Katsuki bakugo were friends back in middle school until high school at first when your bestfriend kirishima got you and Katsuki together you both went out for a 3 years before it all went to hell. OK so, let me explain this was a few months after you had your 4year anniversary you obviously had sex and you hadn't told him yet that you were pregnant with twins one boy and one girl his children cause he was out fighting a villain and when he got back he was tired you tried to tell him that you were pregnant but he wouldn't listen to you "babe just shut up already I'm tired" he yelled at you. "Oh OK babe I'll leave you alone then" you said to him as you left him alone the next couple of days went bye. One day you came home after a shopping day you got into the apartment as you go to the kitchen when you heard noise coming from your shared bedroom.

You put down your shopping bags and walked over to the bedroom to see that the door slightly open you saw your bf with someone else in bed you could kinda hear what they said "ah ~ fuck so good" the girl said to him ''why would he do this to me? What did I do to deserve this?" you thought to yourself as you hear this happening right infront of you. even tho you were few weeks pregnant with katsuki's baby. you just couldn't take it anymore. you knocked on the door of the bed as you saw them rush to get dressed again the girl left the bedroom and rushes passed you in the hallway of the apartment as she runs out the front door your bf came out of the bedroom to see you well actually now your ex bf Katsuki bakugo. you were disgusted in him you didn't to see him. you were hurt and broken on why he would do that to you.

you stood there as he looked at you like he didn't do anything wrong "why katsu. Why would you just do that to me why?" you asked him as he just pushes you aside "oh shut up and just fucking go away y/n" he yelled back at you "fine I'll go Katsuki since we are now broken up there is no need for to be here anymore" you said to him as you walk to your bedroom to start packing a big suitcase of your stuff and your shopping bags your now ex boyfriend didn't even stop you from leaving him but he did deserve it because he cheated on you with another girl any way you walk to the front door with your bags and put them into boot of car and left to stay at your mother rei's house for 9 months. While there you got to see your twin brother shoto and your three older siblings touya, fuyumi and natsuo, your best friends from UA came to see you.

(your 3 months pregnant with the twins now is your bump is kinda visible but your still hear large hoodies) you heard a knock on the door to see your twin brother shoto, mina, kyoka, momo, ochako, toru and izuku, tenya you let them inside the house. you and them all sat down in the living room ''we heard you and him broke up'' tenya said to you ''yeah well he did cheat on me with some women'' you said back to him ''wait he cheated on you? why would he do that?'' mina asked you ''beats me on why he did it'' you said to her ''well why don't you try get over him'' ochako said to you ''maybe thats a good idea'' you said to her as you went to get up from the sofa as to be careful of the bump.