🎧💃I'll See You Again🎧💃

Pro hero bf Katsuki bakugou x dancer reader jiro twin cousin of kyoka jiro

Genre: fluff

Dancer Au

Quirk: music

since you were 4 years old you were forced by your mom to pick up dancing as the third child in your family you had one choice so you started the journey to impress and make your mom happy you did this until you were 12 then gave it up when you got into UA high and started a heroes journey instead your mom was against the idea your dad who was musician was happy cause they you could stay with your twin cousin kyoka jiro for the next three years you meet a lot of new people all did not know that you did dancing growing up except for kyoka she knew and told her friends ''really is that true?'' mina asked her ''yeah i have proof here this a photo of her when she was 4 starting dancing and this is photos of all the dance competition she has won until she was 12'' kyoka said to her ''wow you weren't kidding'' she said to her ''maybe we judged her to quickly .. yeah where is y/n by any chance?'' mina asked her as looked to see y/n not in her seat beside kyoka.

''oh she is over near katsuki making out actually'' she said to her she sighs ''when you mean making out you mean tongue ! salvia?'' mineta asked her sero tied him up after toru knock him out for being a creepy perv ''wait what she's with katsuki maybe she'll turn him nice'' uraraka said to her ''we will see then haven't dated yet but they do have a likely to each others salvia thats for sure look over there'' she said to her. as they looked over to seen and katsuki making out in class in his seat ''this is very inappropriate class behaviour for students that go to this school so stop this immediately'' ida said to them as he tried to tell them to stop ''oh shut up ida'' you said to him giving him the middle finger ''y/n how dare you'' he said to you hurt ''ida your disrupting us so please leave'' you said to ida as your bf katsuki they only guess now chuckles ''thats my girl'' he said to you as he continued to kiss you sharing saliva and tongue. 

since you were the fun confident girl that you were growing up you didn't really care if your mom approved or disapproved of your relationship with katsuki cause she only cares about if you have good grades. while your dad cared about you and he approved of the relationship he liked his style so you knew they were going to have a good bond. you and katsuki dated for three years before you going off to America to become a professional dancer like your mom wanted she moved with you so it was easy for you to have someone you knew at home if shit went to hell and you wanted to return back to japan to be with your pro hero bf. 

but lets back track to when y/n and her mom with at the airport you went over to your bf ''babe look at me please? i'll be back in 2 years'' you said to him ''i know that teddy bear'' he said to you as he hugged you tightly ''then what's wrong katsu? are you thinking i might leave you cause yk i wont do that your guy i love thats not going to change'' you said to him ''ok if you say so'' he said to you as he lets go ''wait your missing something y/n?'' he called out ''what is it?'' you asked him as you walk back over ''this teddy bear ..*he pulls you into a strong but passionate kiss you warp your arms around his neck ''i'll miss this'' you said to him ''i'll see you again'' you said to him as you put on your headphones and listened to the song my Charlie puth for fast and furious as you lend against the window of the plane as it went to America. 

your bf katsuki continued his pro hero job for the next two years and through that time you and him would video call around 8 cause thats when you were back from practicing at the America dance academy and also the time that your bf back from work at. you even would have dinner through video together while your mom was out. and that after two years later you return to japan permanently you called your bf ''babe i'm back home in japan'' you said to him on the call he got it ''sorry guys i have to go collect my gf from the airport'' he said to his mates as he drove to the flower shop to get you a gift then went to the airport to see you as the baggage was got you got through departure and thats when you saw his your ashen blond spiky haired bf katsuki bakugo ''KATSU! over here! you shouted to him when he saw you he ran and hugged so tightly as you jump and warp arms around his waist he handed the bouquet of flowers that he got for you only hours ago to your mom to hold as he warp ''teddy bear i have missed you so much'' he said to you ''i'm never leaving you again ever i'm staying here thats it'' you said to him crying ''ah no teddy bear don't cry'' he said to you as he kisses your neck ''lucky your dad and younger sibling was here with him so they help your mom with the bags as your bf carried you gorilla style to the car out of the airport.