electrical storm

villain denki kaminari x journalist hero reader

Genre: fluff, angst, smut,

villain au

Year 2056. A 6.6 electrical storm hit Tokyo, Kyoto, Akita, and most of Japan in one night. A journalist at a big hero newspaper sat at her desk in her bedroom. It was 8 in the morning the next day. The lights were back to normal, traffic back to normal. But the worry in people's hearts wasn't ever going to be back to normal. As the writer sat and looks out of the window she heard her name being called from down stairs. She got up and got dressed. Taking her write suitcase with her she went down stairs. She saw her mom humming to a song on the radio, her sister packing her bag for middle school and her young brother getting ready for nursery school. Her dad was away in another country.

She left for her job at the famous musutafu newspaper agency. You are a well respected hero journalist. You who had no idea that the villain caused that 6.6 electrical storm that hit 6 parts of japan in one night. Lucky musutafu wasn't on the list for now. But anyway you didn't know that he would be after you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello fellow readers and newspaper lovers of the famous Musutafu. newspaper agency. You are a well respected hero journalist y/n, y/n l/n. You are at this moment walking to your job which is two streets down from where you are standing right now. You love your job as a hero journalist. Reports and interviewing from pro heroes and citizens. And mostly for the incident that happened recently. The recent attack of a 6.6. Electrical storm that hit half of Japan in one night was all over the news and newspaper articles. Every news journalist wanted a taste of what actually happened? What were the pro heroes doing to stop this? And who started this?. Their favourite question is there is a new villain in town? Should the citizens be worried about the new villain?

You were one of them. You want to know the truth of what happened. Since you had family and friends from those parts of japan. You felt bad for the pro heroes as they were only trying to do their job to protect their citizens and the constant questions from the other reports were helping the situation. With the many shouts and questions being thrown at the pro heroes and police officers at conference meetings. Pro heroes everywhere apologising constantly to the citizens for not finding who is responsible for the attack. Tbh you were a bit pissed at the reports and citizens cause a) your older brother is a pro hero in america who is travelling back cause of the incident in japan and b) you were angry that they don't what the pro heroes go through to protect them or how they die in battle to save them.

You at your office desk wrote what you could of the day. Anything for the issue. At 6 you packed your stuff and left to walk home like. But for some reason yk you weren't going home. You continued down the path. Turning corners. When you were about to turn another corner. This time you bumped into a figure and next thing you knew. You were in a dark room with low vibe music and the smell of alcohol and scent of musk. When you woke up a bit more. You could hear chatter and laughter. You were still a bit dizzying from being knocked out. The one who captured you took the blindfold off. You looked around and saw villains. VILLAINS. You were in a villain hideout. It looks fancy from the inside. But you wouldn't know that from the outside structure.

You still not speaking. The leader spoke ''well I see sparkles has woken up? Don't worry sweetheart we won't hurt you? Right boys?'' he said the last part loudly. The group cheered the leader with laughter. ''Let's get you up and settle in a room here hmm?'' he said to you with a smile. You were shocked that he wasn't going to kill you right away but I guess it is what 2056 times are different now. You followed the leader out of the main room and down a dark corridor. You held onto his arm. He chuckled at this. ''What you scared?'' he teased you with that question ''no i just don't like new places thats all'' you retorted back sticking out your tongue to him.