swapped

pro hero bf eijiro kirishima x sweet/kind gf reader sister of izuku midoriya

genre: fluff, angst

swap bodies au

you were the sister of izuku midoriya, though you lived with your dad in the USA when he went over there for work. But you moved back to japan when you were 15 and went to UA high. Where you met him. Your soulmate eijiro kirishima. Your best friend Mina set you up and went well because you have been together for 4 years now. It was perfect, everything you ever wanted actually. Until he started acting cold and distanced. Which was weird to you cause he was talking to you. But now he doesn't do that anymore. But the strangest thing was that whenever you would cook, say ''dinner is ready'' he would come in to see you in the kitchen, then at dinner ''sorry not hungry going out with my mates'' he said then left and went on for a year.

Until one night you were cooking like normal when your bf eijiro had brought home a girl and went to bed with her. You had moved into the same room. And this went for two years. When the girl came over to you one night and asked ''is he seeing anyone?'' you looked at her ''yeah me i'm his gf for 6 years'' you said to her ''oh he said that he wasn't seeing anyone i was just asking cause i know someone that is single sorry i'll leave you to alone'' she said then left the apartment.

When your bf heard this, he went up and hit you right across the face ''stay out of my life y/n ok go away'' he yelled at you, then went back to the living room to watch his tv. You ran to your own room and cried yourself to sleep. When you hear him getting food and wait for him to fall asleep or go away. The next day you were done with him. No you weren't going to break up with him, that would be too easy. No, what you were going to do was to teach him a lesson as you explained to your girls at coffee.

''That is crazy y/n he would never do that normally well when you first met?'' uraraka said to you ''yeah well he said to stay out of his life'' you said to them crying ''you what y/n i heard the same thing happened somewhere else to a girl i knew back in middle school that her gf was acting really weird and strange and a friend told her to use this app called swap it changed their perspective on things and their still a thing today so do that with him'' mina suggested ''yeah actually that's not a bad idea do that y/n text us if it works'' momo said to her.

As she went home and saw her bf with another girl, all over him. You were done you got the app swap, putting in your name and his name into the app. The next day it said that swap it was complete. As you walk to your mirror to see you in his body. You look down to see no boobs. Just a dick. On the other end your bf was screaming ''where is my dick? I have boobs what on earth is happening?'' you went to see him, just to leave again. ''Wait hold up what's going on?'' he tired to ask you. But you just left to see his mates like he always do. As you met up with them. They already they knew that you in his body cause they were notified that eijiro was be a dipshit to y/n. They played alone. As you went on as he for two years. Mean while eijiro was at home alone. Freaking out.

Eijiro pov

Ok calm down i'm somehow in y/n's body. I still don't why? As I looked around the apartment. What does y/n do? She cleans right, well I guess I should do that. I guess idk ah this frustrating. (later that day). I heard the door and close, and voices ''y/n hey girl did he treat you right this time?'' they asked me. I was so confused on what they meant by 'treat her right'. 'No i said'' i said to them ''aww poor you y/n, i think you should end with him tbh, he's not worth your love and time anymore. i thought he was a good guy but apparently i was wrong. what a shame, i set you up with him maybe i was wrong huh? she asked you (him) ''i guess your right mine'' i (him) said to her ''yk what i'll do some research and find you someone else you dw ok'' She said to me then left with the girls out of the apartment. ''What the hell just happened? Is y/n breaking up with me? Why did I think we were still good? I need to get to the bottom of this'' I said to myself.