7 Minutes In Heaven

Shoto todoroki x reader midoriya twin cousin of izuku midoriya

Genre: smut

Quirk - shadow control

you had this crush on shoto todoroki and boy that you fancied from your class. he didn't know about well for two reasons 1)he had a crush one momo your best friend even tho she was dating tenya ida for like a year and 2) you never got around to telling him cause you didn't want to get rejected by him. your best friends decided to have play a game over a momo's house. the game in question was spin the bottle mixed with 7 minutes in heaven. all the friends sat around the living room together. those who were taking part of the game were (mina, hanta), (izuku, uraraka), (katsuki, eijiro), (kyoka, denki), (momo and ida), (sui, tokoyami) then it was you and shoto. most the friends were together except for you and shoto. so, as the game started you saw shoto glancing over at momo. you hated the feeling that was going through your heart in the moment. the bottle landed on tenya, so they went up to a spare room (fast-forward 7 minutes later) they came back down looking disheveled. 

they sat opposite each other, shoto noticed a mark on momo's neck. but didn't say anything so, the game continued. the bottle spun again, it was mina and hanta's turn (fast-forward 7 minutes later) they came back looking very flustered and disheveled. you saw shoto talking to momo ''so are you ok? you have hmm'' he said pointing to her neck ''oh that its fine you should be up next with y/n'' she said to him '' yeah i guess, but after this i have something to say to you'' he said to her ''ok, yeah sure, but later ok'' she said to him. the bottle spun again for the next couple to have their 7 minutes in heaven. it landed on you and shoto ''ohhhh'' everyone said in sync as you stuck your tongue out to mina you walk upstairs to the spare bedroom ''this is my chance to tell him how i fell about him'' you thought to yourself.

once you got to the bedroom and close the door ''so, i guess we have 7 minutes to ...'' you were about to finish your sentence when shoto interrupted you ''oh just shut up'' he said. he sat down on the bed and look at you ''do you really think i would be into somebody like you hmmm'' he said to you ''sorry .. i hmm .. guess not'' you fumble on your words. he laughed at you ''what cat got your tongue just shut up'' he yelled at you ''no .. i'm.. sorry'' you said to him standing there frozen. as he shot you down quite harshly. but besides all that happened within the 2 minutes you were in there with him. instead of leaving you stayed and sat beside him as it was the rules to not leave until the 7 minutes are up. you scooch over to shoto but he kept on moving away from him. it was also time up ''GUYS its almost time!'' you heard mina shouts from the staircase as she back to the group of friends to pray for a new couple 

meanwhile back in the room he smirks at you ''you hear that, time is also up and now i finally ask momo out and you will be staying alone forever'' he taunts you as he moves away from you once more ''you what? i had it! your always been mean to me for no reason. i've done nothing to you at all, but until you get that through that brain of yours i'm done with you.. but before i leave here. there is one thing i want to do first'' you said to him, walking over you kissed his cheek. he push's you away. you felt hurt and let a tear out as you slap him right across the face (you bitch slapped him basically). you ran out of he room crying, but by the time you got to the stair case you stop and rejoined the group of friends in the living room. shoto stood there in the bedroom alone, as he walked out of the room and went back down the stairs to the living room to rejoin the group too. 

your friends noticed that nothing had happened to you and shoto within the 7 minutes you both in the room. the group went on the quick break as mina, kyoka, momo, uraraka, sui took you away for a talk. they went to the kitchen ''so what happened? i thought you were going to confess to shoto?'' mina asked you ''well i was going to but .... when i got up there with him i started to speak and well he interrupted saying 'shut up ... do you really think i would into somebody like you' i fumble on to my words like izuku and well he made fun of me ''what cat got your tongue just shut up' and well i was sorry .. then mine said to us that it was time up. he turned to me smirking and said 'you hear that it's time up and now i  can finally ask momo out and you will be staying alone forever' well i said back to him that i had enough of him being to mean for reason when i had nothing to him and well before i left i kissed him on the cheek but he pushed me away i felt hurt by this and bitch slapped him across the face and that was it'' you said to them crying.