see you never

hero course hanta sero x pregnant hero course reader twin sister of Katsuki bakugo

Genre: fluff, angst

quirk - firework 

y/n bakugou twin sister of katsuki who got accidentally got pregnant with hanta sero's baby. A hero course student from class 1-a.  she was only 16 at the time. tho she was in hero course like her twin bro katsuki. this news ruined her life well for the most part of it. her parents and he twin brother were behind her all the way supporting her through this. after a year you went back to school. you loved it. seeing your friends and teachers. your daughter miyuki who is 1 stayed at home with his grandparents. at lunch you showed pictures of your baby girl to your friends. they loved him. when katsuki and his friends came into the cafeteria. hanta was there with them.

He saw you and decided to be a man about it and ask to see his son well only if he could that is? he went up to you and asked if he could see pictures of his daughter just once you showed them to him. he left after that. after your daughter miyuki turned two hanta asked you out. when you were earning good money to look after your son and yourself as a young pro hero living in japan. you let hanta see his daughter miyuki in person. After two years Hanta asked you out after finding out you had a crush on him for 3 years and never told him once. He felt guilt for making you go through this all on your own. He moved in with you and his daughter miyuki you began your life with your daughter miyuki and bf hanta.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
You were only 15 at the time and just got into Ua high with your brother katsuki bakugo. You were put into class 1-a with him and made alot of friends. But what you didn't know was that you were going to be a teen mom at 16 and the father of the child had to be your crush hanta sero who fucked you up and then dated someone else. So this is what happened. y/n was walking with her two 4 best friends mina, myra, kyoka and toru in the hallway of the Ua before class when y/n saw her crush talking to a girl from the other hero course. You weren't going to deny that you were jealous of this. Your friend did try and confront you the best they could. But after a drunken night with your friends at momo's house playing a game of 7 minutes in heaven you and hanta ended up going too far that night. Even though you and him aren't really that close in class or outside of class.

It was awkward sleeping next to him that night. The next day you couldn't look at him in the eye in class at all. Until you couldn't do that anymore. 9 weeks later you were feeling sick after taking a test and you found out that you got pregnant. You were freaking out that you got pregnant this early of age. Your parents tried to help you get through this, even your twin brother and friends and even the Ua staff tried to help in anyway they could. As for the father of the child hanta sero didn't care one bit or did he know about it as he started dating the girl he liked from hero class 1-b instead of you for a year.

But meanwhile back to now on the other hand your (t/b) katsuki told his mates what had happened cause they noticed y/n wasn't in class lately ''so your twin sis got pregnant with hanta's kid? Does he know?'' kirishima asked him ''haha your funny hanta'' the girl said to him in at the door ''no he doesn't know cause he doesn't care about my twin sister and that she has a crush on him at all i wonder if i told him now he wouldn't care one bit'' katsuki said to him worried that y/n is a t home annoyed and scared for her future as a hero and mother.

As the girl left class she went back to her friends. As Hanta went over to his mates. What he thought he still had. But they just went back to their seats and stayed quiet as Hanta walked pass them and to his seat. He was confused but after school Katsuki brought his mates and your friends over to see you. Cause they missed you. Around this time you're around 4 or 5 months long so your stomach is big. As they came into the house. Your friends found you in the living room watching tv with your health snacks.