It's White day *valentines day special*

denki kaminari x reader, daughter of shota Aizawa

Genre: smut, angst

quirk: ribbon

what happened if you wanted to give white day chocolates to your crush denki kaminari, and he just totally ignored you, because he liked your best friend kyoka more than you. What happens if you wanted to give white day chocolates to your crush denki kaminari, and he just totally ignored you, because he liked your best friend kyoka more than you. what happens after 6 years, he finds out and tries to talk to you after all this? what will happens when he is told by your best friends toru, momo, sui, mina and the rest that he was your crush and your best friend kyoka never liked him in the first place? what will he do to get you? to you to look at him the same way again, that you did back in your UA days?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
you had a crush on this guy in your class. He was cute and a little bit stupid but that's probably why you liked him so much. He always makes you laugh, smile, he makes your day every time you see him. But there were three problems, 1) your dad the teacher, 2) he seemed to like your best friend kyoka jiro and lastly, 3) he hasn't notice you at all. So since white day was coming up in 2 weeks. You wanted to make something nice for him as he was your crush and all. You stayed up all night making the chocolate for the day. You got the ingredients from your local shop and returned back to the Ua dormitory. You let them set over night, in your dorm room, as there was a small fridge in there.

The next day you perfected the chocolates for the day. A week later and two days remaining until the day. Until white day arrives. You hummed as you put the finishing touches to the chocolates. (fast-forward to the 14th of feb) you hummed as you skipped into school, seeing people surprising their loved ones or crushes with white day chocolates. You smiled at what you had created over the past week for your own crush, denki kaminari. As you went to his desk and hid his chocolates there you went to your seat next to mina. You smiled happily to yourself. Mina saw this and smirked knowing the reasons on why you did this, a) to get close to Denki and b) hopefully ask him out. As the class came and sat down you saw Denki go to his seat. All through class he didn't see anything, and after class you left to go to the girls bathroom.

Meanwhile back in the classroom, sero came over ''so denki did you get any white day chocolates from anyone?'' he asked him, sero was already happy as his crush reiko from class b asked him and gave him white day chocolates too. ''No man i haven't yet i wonder when kyoka will give me chocolates'' he whined ''well what about y/n maybe got you some white day chocolates?'' izuku asked denki snuggle into katsuki's arm. ''Idk she isn't really my type anyway, she is the teacher's daughter, why would I go for someone like her?'' he asked izuku back ''denki that's rude to say or think that about one of your classmates'' tenya said to him warning him of the code of conduct. ''But it's true, she is not even that pretty,'' he said back to lida. By that time you had come back to get your school bag, you had enough you were going back to your dorm room. 

 Your dad got you the go ahead, a sick note as you will. So you got to go home, back to the dorm rooms. So walking to your desk, you picked up your bag and just walked back out of the classroom. Leaving everyone in shock, they started to whisper and stare ''see what you did denki? , you shouldn't have spoken your mind now she hates you probably'' mina said to him annoyed that he would say something so mean about you. Meanwhile back in the Ua dorm rooms. You were in your room crying away to sad tunes on spotify cause what else do we do on sad days like this... we cry and sing our hearts out to sad music. (fast-forward day was at an end) it was home time. Everyone left the classroom, but Denki stayed behind. He had noticed something in his desk earlier but didn't say anything. ''What is this? Maybe its from kyoka, my crush?'' he thought to himself, he walked back to the dorm room and held up the chocolates ''who do these belong to you, i want to thank them?'' he asked.