the one that got away

Hawks (keigo takami) x reader todoroki twin sister of fuyumi todoroki x crossover with haikyuu! Daichi Sawamura

genre: fluff, angst

Quirk - fire bending

you were born into a family of 7 and where there was love and hate and a twin sister... you are the twin sister of fuyumi todoroki and this is the story of how your eldest brother touya's best friend choose her of you even tho you had a crush on longer on him she had. story begins when you and your twin sister were both 18 years old when you first meet keigo well before she stole him away from you with her being herself and you trying to get him to notice you. it was a after school day and touya had come back from college with this guy he had beautiful red wings and that gorgeous golden blonde hair and gold eyes and beside that you fell in love at first sight.

So when you all went to dinner table you sat beside keigo and touya was on the other side of him. You sigh as you tried to start a conversation with him "so I hear from touya that you started your hero agency when you were 18 that must so be cool?" you asked him as "yeah it was cool I guess! Who are you again?" he asked you. you giggle, and playfully touch his arm  "haha your funny yk that kiego... But I'm y/n twin sister of fuyumi " you said to him "really your her twin sister huh?... funny how touya never mentioned you at all to me" he said to you. looking upset but you didn't leave or give up just yet "oh he didn't say anything to you ok" you said to him as you faked laughed ''actually i did tell you about y/n dude you just don't listen'' touya said to him as he eat his food. 

keigo looked at him ''touya i thought you weren't going to say that'' he said to him ''what's true and i don't see you denying it anyway'' touya said back. your spirits were lifted by this sudden news. you started to smile again ''what are you smiling about urgo?'' keigo asked you annoyed with touya. you looked down. you saw he was starring at your twin sister fuyumi........... your twin sister. you couldn't. you didn't want to believe it as she already has a bf that she loves a lot so why would this happen? you question. you look over at your older brother touya for help then back at your two younger brother's as they two watch keigo talking with fuyumi. they looked back you to see that depressed look again. 

you push away your diner even tho it was favourite. you just weren't hungry. ''so fuyumi that you work with kids? That exciting?'' he asked her "yeah well it is but y/n works with me too, and she also loves kids too'' she said to him "really y/n works with you huh? Funny I mean she does look like someone who would help out right? like a servant or housekeeper or something'' he said to her "wow dude thats not cool'' touya said to him angrily. meanwhile your mom came back from the kitchen and sat down at the table. She sensed alot of tension in the room "you can't say that about my twin sister y/n" fuyumi said to him also mad as natsuo and shoto "yeah that's not right of you" they both said back to him agreeing with their older sister and brother, and annoyed at keigo for what he said to you. 

keigo looked at him "oh come ....... I was just joking around" he said to them laughing. Thinking it was funny but it wasn't. the air in the dinning room went into a awkward silence quickly as he looks over at touya ''oh come on dude where did your sense of humour?'' he asked him ''I grew up dude obviously'' touya said to keigo "tssk oh come on .... ok you want me to apologise fine I'm sorry" he said to you "oh... thats ok thank you keigo" you said to him "oh I'm so sorry was i talking to you" he said snarky to you "hey y/n you want to leave you can go I don't know what's up with him" touya said to her as keigo looks at everyone seeing that care more about the girl beside him "thanks but I'll be fine I think" you said to touya with a fake smile.

you were embarrassed being next to him so you decided to get up and leave the table your om called you back ''sweetie are you not going to eat your food?'' she asked you ''no mom i'm not hungry anymore'' you said to her ''ok i'll save it for tomorrow sweetie'' she said to you as picks up your dinner and puts in cling foil then puts it the fridge. meanwhile at the table ''what did she put in the fridge?'' keigo asked touya ''oh that was y/n's dinner you don't need anymore cause... you don't need to know keigo'' he said back to him ''oh ok'' keigo said to him. after dinner keigo went outside in the garden to see you. meanwhile back in the living room near the garden your four siblings talked as they watched keigo and you talked very carefully.