Cookie

Pro BMI hero Fatgum (Taishiro Toyomitsu) x cute college neighbour reader

Genre: smut

Quirk: flirt

🔞⚠️ shower sex, pet name 🔞⚠️

(FYI the reader is 23 she also has a part-time job at a bar/ club as a bartender. Oh and our BMI pro hero is younger in this like 25 years old)

Story idea: you were a business student at UA and now you are 23 years old and at a big business college you live in a apartment with your (f/bf/n) she works as a employer at a food store as you work as a bartender at a (bar/ club name) as I said you and her live in a apartment well you and her are also neighbours to a pro hero. You were walking home after a long day at college you walk through the front door of the apartment when you bump into a very tall man with blonde hair he was around 8 ft running out of the front door on the phone. You look over to see the tall man running to his car and drove off you shuck the thought of him out of your head as you stepped into the building and went upstairs to your shared apartment with your (f/b/f/n) you unlock the door and walk into the main living room you close the door behind you.

You walk over to your bedroom to change into your work (bartender outfit)and since it was wednesday your shift tonight so anyway you took your college hoodie, top and leggings off and as you went over to your dresser and put on your black skinny jeans, top (this is what it looked like photo below) 

and your make up 

you got your jacket that was hanging on the back of your bedroom and your headphones that was placed on the table you place them on your head as you listened to your music off spotify on your phone as you got your handbag and keys you walked out o...

you got your jacket that was hanging on the back of your bedroom and your headphones that was placed on the table you place them on your head as you listened to your music off spotify on your phone as you got your handbag and keys you walked out of your apartment and went to work. When you got to (bar/ club name) you put on your bartender apron and started to serve the regular and irregular customers drinks you did this for three hours until you heard the door of the bar/ club open to see the same very tall man you bumped into early you saw he was talking some people you saw they sat down at a table a (female waitor name) went over to them and asked for they drinks they she went over to you and told you what they wanted you got they drinks ready (female waitor name) collected the drinks and walk over to they table as you went on to another customer who sat at the bar.