a litter of kittens

coffeshop owner hanta sero x lynx cat reader twin sister of Toru Hagekaure

coffeeshop au

genre: smut

in a small town in japan there lived a boy ... more a young man he was around 23 years old he was very handsome and was seen someone but they broke up a year ago and she moved out of their upstairs flat. he was hanta sero and he runs his families coffee shop on his own the coffee shop was pretty busy with a lot of new to regular customers. but from time to time while he was working he would see this girl around 21 or 22 years old, lynx cat girl, but she was pregnant coming into his shop with her friends as they took their spot at the back ''hey denki look after the front, I'm going to say hello to our new customers and take their order" he said to his best mate.

Denki looked over at him "ah no problem man" he said back. Hanta left the front with a pen and note pad, he walked over to your table in the back "hello ladies what can I get you all today?" he asked them with a bright smile on his face as he looks at you and your gf's. In the friend group your were the only one that is still single, but you are pregnant one in the group so yeah, "I'll have a mango ice tea please" you said to him rubbing your belly "ok one mango ice tea for you, and how are yourself there?" he asked the girl beside you at the table "yeah I'll have a coffee" myra said to him "ok one coffee... and the rest?" he asked the of rest of the girls ''i'll have a green ice'' your twin sister Toru said to him ''i'll have tea'' momo said to him ''and i'll have a hot chocolate'' mina said to him.

As hanta finished with noting down their order, he repeated them" ok so that's one mango ice tea, one coffee, one green ice tea, one tea, and one hot chocolate coming right up" he said to the group of girls. As he left, and told Katsuki and izuku the orders as they went to get the drinks ready. Eijirou came over to him ''are you really thinking about asking that pregnant girl out man she probably with someone'' he said to him ''i don't think she is kiri'' he said to him

The drinks were ready and we're put on a tray "oyi tape arms the drinks are ready now" katsuki told him ''right'' he said to him as he takes the tray of drinks and brought them over to the table ''one mango ice tea for the you miss'' he said to you ''thanks'' you said to him taking a sip '' here is your coffee'' he said to myra ''thank you'' she said to him as she took a sip of her coffee ''your green ice tea'' he said to you toru ''thanks'' she said to him ''lastly a tea for you and a hot chocolate for you too miss's'' he said to both mom and mina ''thank you'' they said to him as they chatted he left the group to back to the front to greet regulars.

''hey hey y/n hello earth to y/n!'' mina said to you ''what's wrong is the guy again you bumped cause he was a jerk to you and got you pregnant when you said no to him its not your fault'' myra said to you ''yeah i know that and its not him'' you said to him ''its the coffee shop owner is he taken or not?'' you asked in pure curiosity ''wait! y/n are you interested in hanta sero'' mina asked him ''i'm dating one of his mates i can ask for you'' she offers to you ''oh could you i just want to know mina'' you said to her as you took a sip of your mango ice tea.

when you left with the girls you went own way, while mina stayed behind to talk to her bf eijiro. While they walked home "babe I'm curious about hanta sero? is he like seeing anyone by any chance?" she asked him "no pebble I don't think so, why? is one of your friends into him?" he asked back "yeah my pregnant friend y/n is into him" she said to him "but she is pregnant, is she I don't know with someone already?" he asked her "no no it was mistaken pregnancy actually, her ex bf matt fucked her up, and then left her for someone else" she said to him "sorry about what I said early then, so how far a long is y/n then?" he asked her "it's fine babe you dk and she is about 4 or 5 months in still a long time before birth'' she said to him ''isn't she a lynx cat pebble?'' he asked her ''yeah she is why do you ask?'' she asked him.