Hello Again

Pro hero denki kaminari x college stripper reader

Genre : smut

Stripper Au

You are a student at a Tokyo college you live off campus which means you have to pay fees to get a bus to college and back but you work full time 4 times a week your lectures already know that you have a full time job so you would be late getting up in the morn to come to class. Its 4pm on Wednesday you have two hours left before you have to leave college and go to work as a stripper you love it cause you could money from it and you also have the body for it to so yeah as the last class finished up you packed you bag and left for a bus home.

When you got to the bus stop you put on your headphones and listened to some music on Spotify while you waited for the quickest bus home which was 45 minutes away from apartment you stay at with your (f/b/f/n) and (m/b/f/n) anyway the bus came and you payed for your bus ticket you took a sit at the back as you lean your head on the window of the bus as as it drove off to your distation first cause it was closest as the bus driver stopped you got off and head to the apartment you put in the keys and got into see (f/b/f/n) there "hey girl" you said to her as walked passed her putting your college bags in your room as you packed your stripper outfit as your stripper stage name was "foxy" so you put on a fox hoodie and left again with your phone and headphones.

"hey waited left me driver you there y/nkun" she said to you as she ran after you "ok that sound good" you said to her "oh right when is (m/b/f/n) coming home?" you asked her as you waited for her to get her car keys and apartment keys she looked at you "oh he said he's staying at his girlfriends house to night he be back tomorrow afternoon" she said to you "lucky bastered getting a partner before me and you" you said to her she laughs at you "aww honey I think that's just you that's the lonely single one" she said to you "wait what really" you said to her as you ran after her as you and her walk towards (f/b/f/n) car.

You got into he passenger seat of the car as your (f/b/f/n) got into the driver seat as she turned on the engine and drove off to the your job time skip when you got there you got your bag and "bye (f/b/f/n) I'll call you when I'm done" you said to her "aw OK y/n kun have fun at work" she said to you "yeah I will" you said to her as you waved her off as you walking into the club building to your boss and work friends "aw y/n you came great" he said to you "right girls gather around for a minute" he said to you and others girls in the club.

"right ok girls we will be having a few guests coming in for private dances so foxy and bunny be ready for that OK" he said to you and your (f/w/f/b) "yes sir" you and her said to him. He went on to talk to other girls then everyone dispersed off you and your (f/w/f/b) went back stage to get dressed into your outfits when you saw people coming into the club and sitting in there seats you saw there was a lot of regulars and a group of boys they new customers you didn't know as one of girls took the group of boys to sofa in the back when the lights went down and the stage lights came on.

>>>all you want to do - from six<<< starts to play on the circle speakers on the ceiling all around the club as you were introduced "hello regulars and new commers to are club now cheer for foxy" boss the said as you step out on to the stage as you swang to the beat of the song as you hands around your body as you walk to the pole that was in the middle of the stage the song went as you strip teased the crowd as you dancer around and when the song you picked up your outfit bowing and then left the stage.

Y/n pov
After my dance I went back stage to see (f/w/f/b) "so how was it y/nchan?" she asked me I looked at like she was crazy "it was fine but there are a few new guests and I just hope I don't have to a private dance one of them" I said to her "aw you will be fine" she said to me. I got dressed back into my outfit and left to back to other strippers as i watch (f/w/f/b) dancing on stage when my boss went over to me. "hey y/n are you OK?" he asked you "yeah I'm fine boss" me said to him "ok well I'll give you a key to a room so you can get ready ok" he said to me as he went to the back to get a room key then he walked over to me and handed it to me i took the key and walk over to the room as I got set up.