Chapter 75 - The Fair

Kara and Lena wake up the following morning, after their daylong date, both wrapped up in each other's arms. The previous night Kara and Lena both fell asleep wrapped in one another, in the treehouse, after their hour-long sex session. A few hours after that, Kara woke up, and gently flew both of them inside, and tucked Lena into bed, before then quickly returning to the treehouse to blow out all the candles. Kara then got in bed with Lena, noticing that Eliza and Alura obviously came home at some point while they were asleep, and both went to bed themselves. Kara thought that it was highly likely that Alura was already asleep by the time she and Eliza got home, so Eliza put her granddaughter to bed, allowing the two mothers to continue to enjoy spending their time together.

"Hmmmm. Morning." Lena hums, happily, feeling Kara move next to her, which signals to her that her lover is awake too.

"Morning." Kara replies, and then leans over to Lena, and places a peck on her girlfriend's lips.

Lena happily kisses Kara back, thinking that if she wakes up to Kara being tangled next to her, and then placing a kiss on her lips, for the rest of her life, then it will truly be a wonderful life, one so much better than any she had thought for herself, in her wildest dreams.

The two eventually part from their kiss, and then just lay there, tangled amongst each other, so happy and content in the relaxing moment, resting their body parts on one another.

"I had an incredible time yesterday." Lena says, sleep still clearly in her voice.

Kara smiles, happily.

"I'm glad, so did I." Kara replies.

"All it means is I'm going to have to figure out a way to top it on our next date." Lena says.

Kara chuckles.

"That doesn't matter to me. Our dates are always wonderful, as long as you are on them with me." Kara says, smiling at Lena lovingly.

Lena turns and looks at Kara smiling at her, and gives her girlfriend a big smile too.

"Still, I have a few ideas of my own." Lena smirks.

"Well, I'll look forward to them then." Kara smirks back.

The two ladies continue to cuddle and smile at each other happily, with a few kisses exchanged here and there, for the next few minutes.

"Hmmm." Kara hums, happily, pulling back from their latest kiss. "So, do you have any work to do today?"

Lena lets out a small sigh.

"Unfortunately, seeing as I didn't do any yesterday, I have quite a bit, I'm sorry. I don't really think I'll be able to do much today. But I'll most definitely be free to go to the fair with you, Alura and Eliza this evening." Lena replies, sadly.

"That's okay." Kara smiles back, "I knew you'd have to do work while we're here. It just means that we'll have a nice relaxing day inside today, until this evening."

"Yeah." Lena nods, a big smile on her face. Lena knows that she is very lucky to have a partner who understands that she has to work, and doesn't complain about her doing it or anything. Lena is aware that there are many relationships where this isn't the case, although some mostly because one of the people (in the relationship) works when they really don't have to. So, Lena knows that she is lucky, once more, to have Kara be so accommodating in this regard.

Lena and Kara continue to lay together for a few more minutes, just basking in each other's presence, limbs still intertwined. However, about 5 minutes later, suddenly their bedroom door opens, and Alura comes running inside.

"Momma, mommy!" Alura says, happily, and then quickly climbs onto the bed, making sure not to jump on either of her mothers, like she did last time.

"Hello baby." Kara smiles at her daughter, happily.