Chapter 40

AN: I've recently finished one epic, I only hope to make this romantic drama worthwhile

Lillian's POV

"Wanna go again?" Kent was out of breath and handed me a cold glass of water and I unhooked my bra.

"Later today?" I said with a tired smile but I was fired up.

This is what I needed.

"Just let me know," he got up to use the shower.

"Uh- Kent?" I stopped him from leaving the bedroom.

"Could you tell Mary, she doesn't have to come back to feed Stefani's fish, I'll take care of them.. once it's Monday, I'll be by myself with nothing to do... I might as well-

"Done and done," he gave me another charming smile. I smiled to myself after getting that off my chest but i wasn't expecting him to come back.

"I know you're just trying to make yourself useful even when Stefani isn't around. Here's her Instagram account. She posts every now and then in case if you're interested in trying to keep tabs on her. I know you still blame yourself for the way she reacted the other day," he showed me her account.

"Kent, she's gonna block me in a heartbeat," I looked at him bummed out that his efforts weren't quite there but he is trying.

"Who said you had to follow her?" He chuckled and kissed my head before leaving the bedroom again and I went scrolling.

I sighed frustratedly..

It's not the same.

She's not smiling in any of her photos and that's what I miss the most.. her smile. It made me feel something knowing that I was one of the very few people that could make her smile..

The way her eyes glimmered that night, it burned in the back of my head.

I laid back down bummed out all over again, I wanted to hear her voice. Not the monotone, expressionless voice. I mean the excited, the angry, heated and frustrated tone she had whenever it came to me being treated right..

I miss her and it's been what? Two days?

My hands traced over my body and it paused on the spot where Stefani gripped the night before after leaving the restaurant.

It still gave me chills just thinking about it; The way she looked at me, her laugh, how her armed snaked around the back of my waist as she pulled me in close when we arrived there together.

My body was hot and flushed with the affect she has on me even just by thinking about her.

She cooked for me, the way her eyes would travel across my body taking her time and when her eyes would finally meet mine, I'd be breathless.

Just like the way I'm breathless right now..

...knowing she had undressed me wanting to see every part of me..

"Fuck," I groaned and I flinched realizing I what I had done.

"Why'd you say later?" Kent play pouted with a smile and I was still shivering in fear of what just happened.

"I- I can't have a little fun of my own?" I nervously laughed.

"Isn't it more fun to have someone do it for you?" I could smell the fresh scent of cologne intoxicating me as his hands traveled my thigh.

"Yes, but aren't you hungry this morning," I grabbed his hand and cupped his face with a kiss.

"Yeah, I could for a bite to eat," he mumbled as he kissed my collar bone and my body trembled.