60

Lillian's POV

What was that?!

We really just- on the counter?!

Oh my god...

OH MY GOD!....

but I liked it...

BUT I LIKED IT....

"It's not much for the time being, but it'll do," Stefani comes back into what I would assume to be the living room once she decorates and adds furniture.

She takes my hand and takes a turn on the left side of the living room into the hallway that had darkly tinted glass walls but you could still see through the glass with a brown tint as the light sensors would come on and give a dimly glow through the glass revealing a walk in shower room and a built in bathtub offset to the side.

The floor in there was charcoal black that matches the walls. The shower head was built into the ceiling and I envisioned the water would stream out like a water fall.. Stefani always had good taste- my eyes walked past a full scale mirror that took up one side of the entire bathroom from entrance to end, ceiling to floor, as the sink and bottom cabinets only took on a small portion.

I'm really excited for whatever floor plans Stefani has when she decorates the place.

"It isn't much, but I'll make the most of it, i come across a room with dark wooden floors, charcoal textured walls that had a projector stacked on top of packaged boxes and luggage creating a large screen across the room on the wall as bundles of fuzzy comforters and silk blankets pooled the center of the dark room with candles surrounding it from a distance with a small dish of grapes, strawberries, garlic butter crackers and cheese cubes...

"Stefani, you didn't have to do this," I was practically breath taken with everything she's done.

"I know, I want to," her warmth crept up behind me sending me a chill that made me throb..

Her hands trailed up the sides of my arms so lightly, they gave me goosebumps. I anticipated her lips coming into contact with my skin and I nearly moaned the second she planted a kiss at my lower left neck. I didn't even realize her hands left my sides until the sound of the zipper buzzed and I lulled my head back into Stefani's shoulder as she unzipped my dress and it pooled into the floor.

"I take it you've had a busy week yourself?" Stefani guides me to her little lounge she made for us and excuse herself to change out of her sweater.

She came back to me dressed in a oversized band tshirt and black socks and I looked up and down...

"What? I don't have anything underneath, it's only fair unless-

"No!" I quick placed my hands on tops of hers before she could even attempt shimmying out of that shirt.

"Oh really?" She cocked a brow... no not really, I just wanted to be the sensible one here. We've already done eno-

"Back to the main subject," she twisted her wrists at an angle escaping my grasp and she laid me on my back. The pillows and blankets cushioned my fall but I was breathless with Stefani's strength and how she was keeping me in place..

"How was decorating?" She slowly eased her pressure on my arms and her hands glided down the sides of my rib cage and she made me shiver at her touch. I was too nervous to move out of place so I remained on my back with my hands above my head...

Stefani reaches behind her and pulls out a small applicator bottle and rubs whatever it was in her hands and she places a firm grip on my body again...

"I- what are you doing?" I practically stuttered. I'm aware she's giving me a massage in lord knows what oil she's using but the smell is so soothing, my brain is getting numb by the second the more I smell it..

"Easing your thoughts. Your tense here," she calmly replied as her fingers lightly kneaded the back of my neck and I could feel my brain tingle from the comforting touch.

"I didn't get much done since the interior designers and I couldn't decide on a theme for the pent house for the construction workers and movers could work on," I finally replied and Stefani rubs more oil in her hands to warm up before touching me again.

"Last year's theme was velvet dark green and red wine with satin silk gold. I think pearl white with baby pastel blue and faded navy blue with grey satin silk this year would be a great contrast," she suggests and I closed my eyes imagining how perfect that theme would be..

"It's coconut oil infused with orange oil, small notes of vanilla and almond oil. A hint of peppermint oil to stimulate the senses to awaken as the smell of citrus from the orange oil promotes dopamine. I added a semi small dose Egyptian blue lotus extracts to enhance the dopamine and it compliments the peppermint oil as it creates euphoria when your senses open up," Stefani continues to massage my thighs.

The oil concoction certainly is strong. I can't remember what was discussed before she told me about the oil. Or what was the base of the oil...

"Let me get your back," she softly leaned over me to whisper in my ear and I diligently turned to lay on my stomach. 

I want to adjust myself a little more but Stefani pinned me down again sending a shock the moment I felt her body pressed against my back.. every muscle into me melted as I gasped.

She softly chuckled in satisfaction as she lays another kiss on the left side of the back of my neck gave me a nostalgic feeling when I realized it was the same exact spot as she unzipped my dress just a moment ago.

My eyelids kept getting heavier with each passing moment and the warmth in Stefani's hands.

I let out a gentle groan as her thumbs start to knead into upper part of the center of my shoulder blades just below my neck. She worked each knot out and laid a trail of kisses going down to the brim of my lingerie.

I sucked the bottom of my lip wondering, but the more I tried to think, the more sleepier I got.

"It's the blue lotus, your skin should be taking in its properties.. get some sleep and I'll join you soon enough," Stefani tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear and I didn't even bother putting up a front about what the hell she was talking about.

I can't even process the words that were spoken, I'm so tired.

"Goodnight Lillian," Stefani kissed my shoulder as I felt more warmth with the silk blanket and then a blanket I haven't felt before but it was so warm...