63

Stefani's POV

Lillian's going back to finish redecorating the pent house in a Christmas manner and to plan thanksgiving.

That's one weight off my shoulders knowing me and Rachel won't be staying up late cooking meals for hundreds from scratch. Could not do it another year.

On a good note, my contractors and designers are here to add furniture and additional decor to my home. Shouldn't be too hard, this place already has the black theme I want. I'm more of a night owl anyways and I need something easy on the eyes.

"Ms. Edwards, we came up with a 3D floor plan for the bedroom. Any additions you want to make?" I was approached with a large tablet and I was indeed impressed with their visions.

"For the headboard, I don't want the vintage night lights. I like the old classic appeal, but let's modernize this a bit," I took the tablet and set it to the counter top.

"What did you have in mind?" One of the interior designers grew interested.

"How much is it to get a piece of the moon fitted into a frame and have it mounted on top of the bed?" I was still going through my ideas.

"I- I mean it's never been done before, but I'm sure something like that would cost billions for it to cover that much space!" The manager exclaimed.

"Good thing I'm a multi billionaire. Make it happen," I brushed it off.

"Now for the curtains; I know I said dark and brooding, but even in dark, there's light. I can't have one without the other.. make these ash grey," I changed the color pallet to my liking.

"Oh Jesus Christ!" I nearly cursed at the sight of the bed they had on the dashboard.

"No bed frames, refrain from letting a thing such as that enter my home. Section off this portion of the room and- I don't know construction talk, but elevate this portion about a couple of feet, probably two and add panels to make a bed.... I don't know, think of it as a deep dish pizza," I sketched the bed I had in mind into the floor plan because I didn't know how to work the damn thing that well enough to maneuver around.

"Oh I see, and for the night stand, how about palm leaves in white sand but navy blue vase offset to the side and then we add a magnetic lamp that levitates off its platform and it imitates the moon. That way it compliments the headboard of the moon itself?" One of the techies spoke up.

My eyes averted in their direction acknowledging them as they damn near tremble.

"Precisely. Now only two things concern me; the light and dark contrast. How the hell do I bring out the textures of this piece of rock in an artistic way?" I gave them the stylist pen.

"We would install stage lights at the top and bottom of the mounted moon but have it on a low dimmable setting so you can see the rough textures without it being too much on the eye. I was thinking a dark fabric to the elevating platform of the bed so it still remains it comfy cozy look. Black silk really seems to go great with this setting and some mink fox fur blankets would add the appropriate contrast we're looking for," the mere employee adds her fair share of input.

The manager looked pissed and nervous as hell, I'll get to them in a moment, I'm the customer and I come first in any business transaction.

"How would we go about my wardrobe?

"Considering your walls have a dark finish as they're a dark navy blue with a satin clear coat for the soft glow, I would suggest a cedar wood closet for a warm contrast with the dark walls. And then with glass exteriors, your choices of clothes would be easily selected, and with motion sensor it'll even be more efficient. I was thinking a sliding glass door but honestly a walk in closet is always the better option. So the choice the yours really; you could have a sliding glass door or no door. But the closet lights with the glossed cedar wood is all the more fitting for luxury," the employee looked at me with confidence but it was shortly lived as her eyes met mine and she was a nervous wreck.