84

Lillian's pov

"How'd it go with the meeting?" I reached over to hold Stefani's hand as she uses the other to focus on driving.

"Cammery... it's like I see my future self in her... she's been through things that make me question my own timeline," she focused on the road.

"How so?" I grew curious about the woman as well.

"Her intuition suggested there was an engagement recently and she knew it was between us," we reached a stoplight and we shared looks.

"How did she-

"Hell if I knew. And she was rather supportive because she's gone through the same situation with her wife," Stefani sighed turning on her blinker.

"A rather gifted musician if she can get that much insight from a single conversation," I tried to understand Stefani's encounter.

"As much as that meeting was suppose to be a business one, I felt like I just received a reality check," the light turned green and Stefani shifted the gears.

"Hopefully a good one," I fought the urge to tremble.

Stefani's rather level headed with this but even I can sense she's uneasy about what happened this afternoon.

"A really good one. She made me think and realize that- there isn't a damn thing I want more than you. Our business deal revealed that I'm willing to throw away a nice profit just for passive income for you," Stefani pulled over from the side of the road to look at me in the dark lit street lights.

"Stef-

"Lillian, I'd walk away from everything right now," her eyes burned in me.

"Stefani you can't," I sighed as her fingers crept up the side of my dress and into the the inner part of my thighs.

"I'm tired of waiting," she growled and her hands slipped from between my thighs and cupped my cheek.

"I know the feeling a little all too well, but I treasure your future far more than my desires to be with you. I'm willing to wait however long it takes; as long as the outcome is to be with you, I will wait. I'm not a business major nor a gifted musician, but even I know that what I'm waiting for the best investment," I crashed my lips into her and everything was blurred in the back of my mind I couldn't process anything else but the hunger on her lips.

"But I want to give it to you now..." even her tone was growing impatient as she growled.

"So, give it to me," I took her hand and placed them on my inner thigh.

She used her other hand to remove her seatbelt so could get more of me as she leaned over the car seat to cup my face.

I spent the afternoon with her and I still endlessly crave her touch. I could never bring myself to being satisfied- that one kiss enough.

Stefani snickered as she pecked her last kiss on my nose.

"What's so funny?" I saw her eyes glittered.

"I thought about a Tesla..." I watched her eyes wandered to the side of me and a few cars would pass by revealing her highlight on her cheek bones.

"Erm- what about it?" I shook my thoughts off, that was odd of me to be distracted that easily but then again, there's no other person I could be this lost in.

"How cool would it be to in a self driving car on the express way and we... can have our way," her finger slipped under the strap of my bra and I felt my brows lift.

"You can't tell me that's not hot," she smirked and I gulped pretty heavily.

"Different people, different kinks," she gave me the side eye from the first time we had dinner together and but the corner of her lips as shed eyes traveled my legs.