62

Lillian's POV

"I don't want you to marry him," Stefani abruptly started our morning after we slept together for the first time-

not like that oh my god!

"Stefani, I'm already engaged and on top of that, have you lost your mind?" I eyed her as I walked around on my tippy toes avoiding as much of the cold floors as I possibly can.

Well, I've lost my mind when I let her kiss me but I'll wait until im confronted about that.

"Precisely, you're engaged. Back out while you still can," she has no consideration as to what the hell she's saying.

"Do you think a kiss and a massage and what- a cuddle session is gonna make me call off an entire engagement? What's gotten into you?" I stopped her from rummaging through her luggage.

Well, she also fingered me for a brief second yesterday- still waiting to be confronted on me letting her..

"Obviously I have a plan," she sighed and goes back to digging through her luggage for god knows what.

"Stefani," I grabbed the box she was currently rummaging through and I stopped her from her mid life crisis.

"Lillian," she mocked me and snatched it back, only to pull out a flash drive and her laptop.. her and flash drives lately.

She bluetooth connected her laptop to her projector and hooked up her flash drive to pull up- an excel spread sheet with linear charts, a pie graph and- a PowerPoint.

"Is this suppose to represent how you're gonna get me to call off the marriage with your father?" I looked at her crazily.

I'm trying my best not to laugh but Stefani looks dead serious.

"Yes. According to me, Rachel and a newly addition: Veronica, we have constructed a full scale plan that is to be drawn out and executed in a six month process that regulates the public eyes and ears all whilst maintaining a professional image of Edward Enterprises as I ascend into the CEO position my dad wants me to become so badly," Stefani starts her presentation.

She can't be-

Stefani goes in with the first slide.

She's serious.

"The plan was to stay away from you as much as possible until January by going to college, but that obviously didn't work out," she goes to the next slide.

"But while I was in Massachusetts, I came across a greatly fitted acquaintance, Veronica. And me and Rachel figured she'd be the wild card of this entire process that keeps our affair in the dark," Veronica pulls a slide show picture of her new friend..