120

Stefani's pov

I'm not even sure what I'm trying to go for here. I know I've done the black silk and the black dress suit. Nice touch- but this is not about domination.

I am attending a rehearsal dinner...

What color goes with a winter themed wedding that doesn't put me on the spotlight and yet still remain eye catching?

"do apricot with an orange silk-

"Absolutely not, what the hell does my bestie look like to you wearing that in January?" Rachel stepped up.

"I-

"Veronica, as much as I love you- just- no," Rachel approached her with a nose kiss.

"Stop being gay and help me- what the hell do I wear?" I was getting impatient.

"White," Rachel justified herself.

"Hell no," I scoffed.

"Whattttt?" Rachel was unknowing.

"Are you kidding me? Tell me you're the bride without telling me you're the bride is what wearing white says," Veronica sighed.

Thank you... if one doesn't understand, the other will.

"How about a maroon suit with the black silk?" Veronica suggested.

"Wine color would compliment the black. Top it off with gold-

"I have my gold cuff links, gold brooch and watch to go with-

"I'm sorry, you said brooch? So formal," Rachel judged.

"It's a rehearsal dinner- a high end one-

"Unbutton your shirt by two and have a gold chain exposed. Also, pearl earrings- take the twists out and do a slick low ponytail," Veronica noted.

"I am not taking time to wash gel out of my hair tonight," I scoffed.

"Or do the wet look Kim kardashian did," Rachel chimed in.

"Does she even have time?" Veronica took note.

"You can't time being fashionably late, it's called fashionably late for a reason. Her reluctance to even show up on time is also a good look for press because we also need these people to keep believing Stefani and Lillian hate eachother," Rachel explained.

I immediately made a b-line to the shower with the points that have been made.

~~~

The splashing sound of water filled my ears as steam filled the walk-in shower.

I may be fashionably late for the public eye, but I needed this...

Hmmmm.

I've always done dark and bold colors with gold...

I want something different- but then again it'll strip away of my brooding.

My brooding plays a big part for the press. Maroon and black it is.

Something about all of this is fuzzy, I just can't place my finger on it.

~~~

I'm tossing my keys for valet parking and a swarm of flashing cameras started dancing in my shades as I'm answering a phone call:

Lights, cameras, action.

"Stefani, where are you?" Kent is yelling at me.

"I just got here, stop yelling. It's not like I'm going to hear you any better with the paparazzi in every single direction," I scoffed and hung up.