Good morning beautiful-Yelena(fluffy,spicy)

*Okay so in this fic Y/N and Yelena are members of the Avengers and are in a secret relationship. Also I want to thank everyone who added this book on their list. I really appreciate it. Love Callie ❤️*

Gentle fingers running over my belly wake me up after the best night of my life. "Good morning, beautiful." I mutter softly, opening my eyes to look into her beautiful green ones. She looks at me with pure love, and I can't help but smile.

"Morning dear" She says quietly.

I lean towards her. Our noses touching lightly and our lips are only millimeters apart. "I love you." She whispers in my lips.

"I know." I say humourously. She looks at me with a frown at this remark and slaps me gently on the shoulder. "Hey, sorry. You know that I love you."

"Yeah, you should."And with that, she presses her lips to mine. I kiss her back immediately. I push her into the pillow without disconnecting our lips.

She puts her hands behind my neck and pulls me as close as she can. Our naked bodies pressed together. I hold myself above her  with one hand and with the other I tenderly caress her hip.

I feel her run her tongue over my lower lip asking permission. I open my mouth a little wider and our tongues immediately meet in union. Silent moans and muffled sounds sweep across the room.

After a few minutes of making out. We separate slowly. Our lips puffy, our cheeks flushing and our pupils dilated. We both just look at each other and absorb the moment.

"I wanna kiss you again." Yelena says with a smile. I smirk. "You know. When your sister finds out about us, she'll probably strangle me." Yelena chuckles. "I won't let her don't worry. Now shut up and kiss me." She says in a playful tone.

"As my queen commands" I quickly reply and crash my lips on hers. I slide from her lips to her jaw peppering kisses and she moans into my ear. "You are so fucking beautiful love." I whisper and feel the corners off her mouth curl up.

I slowly trail wet kisses down her neck. Quite moans escaping her lips. I suck at her sweet spot and create a hickey. Then another and another. I keep going down on her collarbone  and  breasts placing gentle kisses on every inch of her skin. I continue on her belly. Her moans are getting louder. I am almost on her underbelly.

When we hear a knock and Natasha's voice. " Yelena get your ass up it's almost 9 A.M."

Yelena sighs with frustration. "Leave me alone and go away." "No Yelena get up." Natasha pulled the handle. "Why are you locked?" "Because I can." Lena answered sarcastically. Natasha sighed loudly. "Just come over in half an hour. Steve called a meeting I'm going to tell Y/N. See you later." Then she left.

I slowly get up from Yelena and lay next to her. Lena cuddled to my chest and wrapped arms around my waist. "I don't want you to go." She said with a sad tone. "Baby do you think I wanna go either. I want to stay here with you till the day I die." I said honestly. "But if your sister comes here and breaks down the door. I don't think it would be great if she saw me here like that." We both laugh and Yelena says. "Like what? Like this naked after a whole night of sex?" She remarkes with a smug smile.

"Yeah exactly like this. So I am gonna go to my room and take a shower maybe you should too and then cover up those hickeys." I smirk.

She looks at her chest. "Shit Y/N how many times do I have to tell you to do them where they cannot be seen."

"I am sorry. Next time I will do them better." I get up from bed and gather all my clothes.

Then I sit on the bed Lena's still in. I kiss her passionately. "I love you." She smiles sweetly . "I love you too you dork."  I get up with a smile and I go to the door. "See you in a half an hour." I wink.