Looking forward to it-Florence(spicy)

*this is a 2 months old draft so it sucks. Also I want to thank everyone who responded on my last post that I deleted. You helped me so much you don't even realize it. I love you.*

Me and Florence are playing a couple in our new movie "Tainted hearth". The only issue is that noone knows we are dating and we have to film a sex scene today. What if we do something and make it obvious.

"Don't worry about it darling just be natural. We are actors we are supposed to make it realistic." She tells me when noone is around.

"Okay just try not to turn me on." I whisper.

She just smirks.

"Action." The director screams and we start acting.

"Why did you slept with him!" I shout.

"Because. Because-" Flo takes a deep breath.

"Because what." I stand up and push her to the wall.

"Do you love him?" I whisper yell.

"No. I slept with him because I felt things I didn't wanted to feel." She says back.

"What did you feel?"

"That I love you." She whispers and I press my lips at her in a hungry kiss.

I feel her breath getting heavier and I am trying not to get carried away to much.

She presses me more into her by my neck and I slowly kiss down her jaw to her neck and collarbone.

We pull away from the wall and Flo pushes me onto bed and straddles my hips.

As we make out I slip my hand under her shirt to unclasp her bra. She lifts her arms so I can slip the bra of without taking of her shirt. We made an agreetment with the director that Flo won't be showing her naked body because I don't want anyone to stare at her boobs.

When the bra is laying somewhere on the floor I lift her shirt a little to so I can place my head there and kiss her nipples.

After couple of seconds I pull my head out and kiss Flo again. My hand goes down to her jeans so camera can see it. When the camera moves back to our faces I remove my hand from her pants and I watch her how she fakes an orgasm.

It took us another couple of minutes until we heard cut.

Florence just lays on the bed and closes her eyes.

"You look really hot when you fake orgasm. But you'll look much more better when I give you the real one tonight." I say with a teasing voice and no shame.

She opens her eyes and looks at me with a smug smile.

"Looking forward to it."

*You can vote please.*