Risking life-Yelena(fluff)

*this is draft that I completely forgot I did. I honestly didn't want to post it but I hope you'll like it have a great day<3*

Nat, Steve, Sam, Yelena and I had a mission we were supposed to infiltrate old Hydra base but everything went south. They found out we were there.

Yelena, Nat and I got separated from Steve and Sam and we had to eliminate more then 20 soldiers. We were hiding behind some boxes and we shot them down. I was on the left side and Yelena and Nat on the right side

I was aiming at the guy on the left and suddenly Yelena sprinted to the left to tackle one guy down. Me and Nat immediately rushed to help her in hand to hand combat.

We took everyone out so the path to the quinjet was cleared. Yelena looked at me and was met with my mad expression.

"Why the fuck are you sprinting there when we could have shot them all out!" I say louder than I wanted.

"I just wanted to make it quicker." She replied.

"Yeah and that is the reason you ran into the fire zone." I reply angrily.

"You know what. Give me a break." She scoffs and goes to the jet.

"You should tell her." Nat speaks lowly.

"What?" I ask in fear that Natasha knows my secret.

"You thought I wouldn't notice with the way you look at her, speak to her, protect her?" Her voice is so calm it is disturbing.

It is no use to lie now.

I sigh heavily.

"If you noticed why doesn't she? I only want her to be safe."

I squeeze the bridge of my nose.

"You have to talk to her. She is to oblivious." Nat chuckles.

"I can't." I reply.

"Why?" Natasha asks curiously.

"If she won't feel the same our friendship would be destroyed. I can't risk it. I can't risk losings someone I love."

Nat smiles at my words and places hand on my shoulder.

"Just talk to her okay."

___________________________________________

The flight home was silent and awkward. When we arrived on compound I immediately went to my room to shower and I went to sleep.

I woke up at 2AM. I stared at the ceiling for 30 minutes and then decided to go to training room. There was one light shining and someone underneath it.

Shit. Yelena is here. Punching the shit out of the punching bag.

"What are you doing it's late." I said worried because Yelena really likes to sleep and it is very unusual to see her awake after midnight.

"I could ask you the same question." She hisses.

She is still mad. Great. I take a deep breath and start my apology.

"I am sorry for questioning your choice."

She turns around to look at me her face red and sweaty but she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

"Why did you even yelled at me in the first place." She asks with unreadable expression.

"I don't know." I mutter.

She scoffs.

"Yeah you do don't lie to me."

"I really don't know."

I mutter again.

"Great so you lie again. I still don't understand why you got so angry. I risked my life. My life not yours. So it really isn't your place to s-"

"Because I love you."

I cut her of.

Her expression turns to confusion.

"What?" She says softly.

"I love you so much that I would rather kill myself then live in a world without you. But you are so stubborn and so oblivious. I can't let you risk your life. I can't live without you okay. It is so painful to see you hurt so please don't ever risk your life again."

I finish my speech with shaky voice and teary eyes.

She is looking at me intensely but still I have no idea what she is thinking about.

"When you were hiding on the left side I could see a guy hiding behind a corner getting ready his sniper rifle. I tried to shoot him but he was behind the corner. I looked at you and noticed you were changing the clip in that moment the guy aimed at you. I didn't think I ran as fast as I could to kill him before he kills you. You know why?"

She asks me with teary eyes.

"Because I love you and I can't lose you and as you said that you would rather kill yourself than watch me die. I would do the exact same thing and that is the reason I risked my life. Because I love you."

I stare at her with disbelief. She loves me. I watch her face. The tears running down her cheeks and her sad smile waiting for my reaction.

I don't hesitate to step to her and connect our lips in passionate kiss. She immediately responds and moves her lips against mine. I feel her smiling and I place my hands around her neck to deepen the kiss. Her hands snake around my waist and she rubs my back lovingly. I feel her tongue asking permission and I open my mouth to let out tongues meet. She hums in my mouth and the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

All of sudden every lights in the training room shines and me and Yelena stop kissing staring at each other in confusion until we heard a cough. I turn my head to see Natasha standing next to the light switch with a smirk.

Fuck I have my arms around Lena's neck. I pull away from her and she lets go of my waist.

"I see you finally cut the crap and got together."

Yelena rubs the back of her neck awkwardly her cheeks going red as do mine.

Nat walks in our direction.

"You don't have to be embarrassed your tension was killing the whole team I am glad you sorted it out." She says truthfully.

Yelana looks at me and smiles. I smile back and take her hand.

"But can you sort it out somewhere else. I want to train and I don't need to see you eating each others faces." She teases.

"Wow Romanoff really mature. Lena mine or your room?" I ask.

"My room?" She says.

"As you wish." I smile at her and then drag her to the door.

"Have fun!" Nat yells.

"But not to much!"

"Eat shit Romanoff." Yelena shouts back at her as we go to my room.

*Vote please it helps*