Lucky to have you-Yelena(smut,fluff)

Yelena was away on a mission she is supposed to be back tomorrow. It's currently 11 pm and I can't wait for her.

I don't even know when I fell asleep but I was awoken by soft kiss on my cheek. I open my eyes and see my girlfriend in her tactical suit and with her hair tied up in two pony tales.

I pull her into bed and hug her tightly.

"I missed you." She mumbles into my neck.

I pull away from her. "I missed you too so badly." We smile at each other.

I lean in and kiss her she pushes me back to bed and hovers over me. Our kiss gets more heated and I can't help it but to feel a need for her.

She squeezes my boobs lightly I moan into her mouth.

When we pull away I see the lust in her eyes. I flip us over so I straddle her hips. She smirks at me.

"What are you gonna just stare at me or fuck me?" She mocks.

"You know that I can multitask." I lean and press our lips together hard.

I tug at the zipper of her suit she nods and gives me permission.

After a while of making out our naked bodies were pressed together and Yelena moaned into my ear.

"I need you so bad. Please."

I slide my hand down to her core. I toy with her clit and then stick two of my fingers in. She arches her back and moans again. I thrust into her watching her expressions. She is so beautiful like that. So vulnerable. Mine. I keep fuckin her knuckles deep. Her moans turning me on even more.

"You are so beautiful love." I praise.

"I love you so much." I kiss her neck and place a hickey on her sweet spot.

"I am gonna. I am gonna cum." She whispers.

"That's it baby. Let the pleasure take you."

With my words she came on my fingers. I pulled out of her. Yelena watched still trying to catch her breath. I take my fingers to my mouth and suck on it.

She pulls me down for a kiss. I can feel her tongue pressing on my lips I open my mouth slightly and we explore each other.

After couple of minutes. I pull away. She whimpers at lose of contact.

I place my hand on her cheek and trace my thumb over it slowly. I chuckle softly.

"What?" Yelena raises her eyebrow.

"Nothing. Just seeing you like this is still unbelievable. I am so lucky to have you."

She pecks my lips.

"Yes you are very lucky to have me." She says sarcastically. I smile at her because I love her sarcasm.

"But I insist that I am the luckiest person, because I have you." She combs her hand through my hair.

"Can I show you how much lucky you are too?" I smirk.

"Mhm." She mumbles and pulls me in another heated kiss.

*Please vote*