You made it- Florence (Fluffyy)

*Hello just checking how are you guys? Also I want to say that I have a lot of one shot ideas but most of them are on Flo so I hope you don't mind that I won't write Yelena as much. Love y'all thank you for all support <3*

Me and Flo always wanted a family. Flo decided she wants to carry our baby. We went together to the doctor and 4 weeks later we were hundred percent sure Florence is pregnant.

___________________________________________

"It worked." Flo says as she looks at the stick with two red lines.

I took it from her and realize I am gonna be a mother. We are having a child. I let the stick fall on the floor and pull my wife in a bone crashing hug. She hugs me back with the same amount of force. She wraps her legs around me and I burry my face in her neck. Happy tears falling down from both of us.

"I love you." I whisper repeatedly.

"I love you too" Flo whisperes back.

I raise my head so I can look at her. She looks at me with red eyes and smile on her face. I can't help but laugh happily.

She cups my cheek with her hand.

"We are going to be parents." I mutter shakily.

Flo laughs and kisses me passionately. I kiss back immediately with passion and love. I put all my feelings I can into that kiss. Her soft lips against mine sending butterflies through my stomach. I can feel her smiling into my lips and I can't help but chuckle.

We pull away slowly and lean our foreheads against each other.

"Why are you laughing." Flo asks me with bright smile.

"I thought I couldn't be happier. Turns out that I can." I say with a joy and love.

She is looking at me with a smile and I continue my speech.

"Every time I told someone that I will be an actor and have happy life they just laughed at me. It did hurt me sometimes but I got used to it and now look. I have my dream job I live my best life and I am married to the most perfect woman in universe and now we are having a baby."

I tear up again.

"I am just so in love it you." I whisper.

Flo gently wipes the tears of of my cheeks and give me reassuring smile and teary eyes.

"You made it. You proved them wrong. I love you so much and I've never been happier then I am right now."

Flo gently caresses my cheeks and I melt into her touch.

*Please vote.*