Mommy-Flo(fluff)

*I have 2 more drafts should I post them now or one every day?*

"Another one." I squeal happily.

"You're kidding." Flo chuckles and looks at my phone.

"Nope there is like dozens of edits of you." I state and look at the edit where she is in black widow.

"I dont understand why there is so much." Flo mumbles.

"Because you're smoking hot." I say seriously and look her in the eyes.

She snorts and takes my phone from me.

"Hey! I was watching that." I complain.

"Well not anymore." She says wittily and starts scrolling through my for you page.

Then she comes across another edit. The intro is some girl screaming mommy and then it's just Flo as Yelena kicking ass.

"They really called me mommy?" She laughs.

"Give me my phone I need this on my story." I mumble and snatch my phone from her. I post the video on my story and give her the phone back.

"You know when you posted the video you also admited that you call me mommy."

She teases with a smirk.

"Oh do I?" I play dumb but cannot help but smirk.

"Yeah you do darling." She cups my jaw gently and strokes my cheek with her thumb.

"What are you gonna do about it mommy?" I ask innocently and her pupils immediately dilate. She climbs in my lap and wraps her arms around my neck.

"I am gonna make you scream it." She whispers in my lips and kisses me deeply.

*Please vote it helps*