his sister part 2- Florence (cute)

I wake up when the sun that escapes through the blinds hits my face. I groan and turn around only to face a beautiful blonde woman beside me. She's already awake and her green eyes roam over my face. "Good morning." She raps her accent thicker in the morning. "Good morning to you too." I tell her and put some stray hair behind her ear.

I look at the clock and see it's already 9 in the morning I am supposed to be in the studio. Oh shit. "Flo I have to go I was supposed to be there thirty minutes ago." I panic and get out of the bed. I look around the room for my phone. "Your phone is on your bedside table. But stay where you are I have a wonderful view." She says and then I realise I am naked. I grab the phone and sit on the bed. Flo sits up and wraps her arms around me. "Y/n please don't go." She whispers in my ear. Goosebumps pop on my skin. I sigh. I promised I'll be there but I didn't know then that I'll have woman in my be begging me to stay with her.

I unlock the phone and see three missed calls. I dial Toby's number. "Hey where the fuck are you?!" He asks. "Eh Toby I can't make it today I'm a little hangover and my mum wants to help with something. I am sorry." I lie to him. He sighs anoyed. "Okay but tomorrow you'll be here thirty minutes early." "Yes sir. Bye." I say my goodbyes. "Bye Y/n."

As soon as I hang up the call Flo places kisses all over my neck. I chuckle. "That tickles." I laugh and let myself fall more into her embrace. "Mhm I know. But I have to thank you for staying with me somehow." She mumbles against my skin and pushes me on my back and straddles me. "You don't have to you're here with me that's all I want." I tell her and she grins at me kissing me gently. I am getting caught up in the kiss and her hands roaming my body. Flo's hand start to inch closer to my heat and I have to stop her. "Flo wait." I mumble. She immediately stops and her expression is little panic. "I am sorry did I do something wrong." She asks and tries to get of me. I place my hands on her hips to keep her there. "No no no. You've done nothing wrong I just want to talk with you about this." I tell her and I can see the relief. "Flo this night was the best night of my life and I would very much love to take you out on a date. So Florence will you go on a date with me?" I ask grabbing every ounce of courage. She smiles at me and responds. "Yes." She kisses me gently as confirmation. "Flo also I would like to keep us a secret for a while. It's just that Toby is my best friend and once we were drunk and we were playing truth or dare and I got asked if I would ever date sibling of my best friend and before I responded he said something along the lines 'You would never betray me like that.' " I tell her because I don't want to lose him but also what I have with Flo it feels very special. "I get that actually I also wanted to keep this undercover with my job and all that's going on." She says and I am glad we made agreement.

"So now that we cleared things out. You can continue with you know." I nod my head down a little. She laughs and I push her into me to give her a kiss. Before it can get far there is a knock on the door and Flo immediately stops and gets of me. "Don't come in!" I shout at my mum. "Okay. Are you coming for breakfast?" Mum asks behind the door. "Yeah I'll be there later." I answer and look at Flo. "Well fuck I forgot about my mum." I tell her and she bursts out laughing. I furrow my eyebrow and smirk. "What are you laughing at?" "Nothing is just some rom-com shit I'll have to get out of here without being spotted." She says and I laugh because it really is funny. "Okay get dressed I'll talk to my mum and distract her okay. You have to get out by the main door." I tell her the plan and she listens carefully. "I'll text you later all about the date okay?" I tell her and she gets up and gathers her clothes. I cannot help but state at her beautiful body. There are some marks from me from last night and I smirk to myself. "Stop smirking and give me some clothes you ripped mine last night you dumbass." She shows me the dress that is tear up. "Yeah sorry about that. I'll buy you a knew one." I apologize and give her my t-shirt and sweatpants. She puts them on and I also dress myself. "Okay stay here and listen to me talking with my mum. When I say weather you can go out okay." I tell her and chuckle when I see her excited expression. "This really is like a rom-com." She laughs. "It does. But in every rom-com the lovers share a big kiss you know." I tell her cheekily. "Oh so you want a goodbye kiss now?" She asks. "Mhm." I pucker my lips and when she wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me I cannot help but smile into it.