You've always been-Florence (fluff)

*3K VOTES AND 60K READS I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU GUYS. IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME THAT YOU ARE READING MY STORIES. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.*

I came he from my sister's house and was expected to be greated by my girlfriend. I searched through the house and when I came to the bathroom the door was locked.

I knocked and spoke.

"Baby you in there? Is everything okay?"

I asked worriedly because Flo never locks herself in the bathroom.

"Yeah everything good just trying something. Go to the kitchen I cooked something for you I'll be there in a minute."

She spoke through the door.

"Okay baby I'll be waiting for you."

I got myself some food and then I waited for her. I went to check on her twice because she is in there for 20 minutes.

I sat on our sofa and put on some series. I kind of got lost in it and then felt hands covering my eyes. 

"I did something darling." She says and I can sense the smug smile she is giving me.

I smirk at her.

"Can I see?" I ask.

"Mhm. Just wait and have your eyes closed."

I nod and I feel that she sits next to me.

"You can open them." I hear her soft voice.

I open my eyes and see Flo with a new haircut. She looks so fucking good.

I open my mouth in shock.

"You have no idea how hot you look right now. Oh my god I think I have a stroke." I place my hand on my heart.

She chuckles at my reaction.

"I am so gay." I sigh.

"You better be." She places her hand on my jaw and pulls me for a quick peck.

"Can I flex on my tiktok with you please." I give her puppy dog eyes.

"Of course you can." She laughs.

I immediately open tiktok with my favourite sound.

I start recording Flo and the audio immediately goes.

"Mommy sorry, mommy sorry, mommy sorry."

When she hears this she starts to laugh but sends me a flirty looks now and there. When I stopped recording she raises an eyebrow.

"So I am mommy now." She mutters.

I smirk.

"You've always been."

*Vote please <3*