Everything will work out-Flo(fluff)

*This is long and kinda rushed but I think you'll like it. Sorry for mistakes in grammar.Also I am still not having to much time. I wrote this on my lunch break. Anyways hope you are doing well and I wish you an amazing day <3*

"You nervous?" Florence asked me as she drives us to her parents house.

"No not at all I am absolutely not nervous about meeting your parents." I say sarcastically.

She chuckles.

"You don't have to be nervous. They'll will love you." She takes my  hand and squeezes it reassuringly.

"I hope so I am just nervous what if they won't approve of me. What if they told you to leave me or that I am not good enough fo-"

"Stop right there." Flo cuts of my speech.

"First of all they will approve of you. My mum is so exited to meet you. Second you are the only person I see myself with and you are more than enough for me. Third even if they won't us to be together, which won't happen. I'll never leave you I love you. Everything will work out."

Her voice calms me down and we pull up at her parents house.

"Let's go." She gets out and waits for me to exit the car.

I go out and take a flower for her mother and some other gifts.

I took them in one hand. My other hand holding Flo's tightly. Her thumb running gently over my palm.

We go to the door and Flo gives me peck on my lips.

"Just be yourself." She smiles.

I take a deep breath and Flo rings the bell.

We wait for a second and the door are wide opened. There is a woman at the door smiling at us she then pulls my girlfriend for a tight hug. When they pull away her mother looks at me.

"Mum this is Y/N. My girlfriend."

Flo proclaims proudly.

I hand her the bouquet and then I hold out my hand for Florence's mum to take it.

"It's my honour to meet you Mrs. Pugh."

She is looking at me with a smile.

"The honour is mine. I finally met the person that stole my daughter's heart." She chuckles.

I can feel my cheeks going red.

"And call me Deborah. Now let's go sit."

She says and drags us more into the house. I look at Flo and she says quietly so only I can hear.

"Told you." She smirks.

We go further into the house. I look around and see a lot of frames with pictures. I step closer to one of them and there is little Flo eating spaghetti but it's all over her face. I chuckle.

"What are you laughing at?" Flo raises eyebrow.

I point at the frame.

"You were so tiny and cute." I say still smiling.

"Yeah. Yeah. Very funny am I not cute anymore." She teases me with a smile.

I go closer to her.

"You are still cute and tiny and mine." I whisper in her ear.

She smacks my chest lightly and chuckles. She leans and pecks my lips softly.

I kiss her back but only for a moment. Until we hear her moms voice.